2016 Masters Thread & Contest - Amazing Prize

Gone for a short time and this place blows up worse than Bubba. All caught up.

Who wins the coins JB? It's been more than 5 minutes. :alien:

I don't get all the hate for Bubba. Dude gets's frustrated. Yelled at his caddy once. At least he owns it and is trying to improve. He's an amazing golfer when he keeps it together.

Snedeker yells go hard. It did.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

DL3 on 11 and bails out. Going to have a tough chip to get up and down for par.

I want to see Spieth drop another hammer today and build on the lead bc it will make fun weekend of guys chasing and taking chances we don't normally see

It'd be fun to see him make a run at the lowest Masters score ever, but I just don't see it being possible for three straight days of the expected wind.

The troll in me wants Poulter to make a run.

Nice birdie there by Day

Jimmy Walker is playing well, but not making any putts. I've counted 4 birdie putts inside 20 feet thru 6 and he's only made 1.

Birdie for Day

Keegan (at +5) hits a pin high shot on 12.

Day still moving in the right direction with birdie at 8

Keep it goin Day!!

Rory to drop at least 1 at 4.

You do. Lefties do too.

So, he's basically MPLefty's favorite golfer, even if he doesn't know it.

I honestly was never a big Weir fan. Awesome that he won and everything, but disappointing how his game changed after StackNTilt & injuries. I am probably more likely to root for Hadwin, working his way up currently (I am a sucker and pick him every time I can in fantasy.

Canada definitely has some decent players in Delaet, Hearn, Hadwin, & Weir. Probably my favorite commercial for all of golf is the Delaet/Hearn/Hadwin commercial for Shaw. Cracks me up every time.

Day is so slow... for a moment i thought the live stream was frozen

I love having unlimited data on my work phone. I've been live streaming for over 2 hours now :) Overall, I just passed 30 gb for the month. I cursed Jason Day and Rickie Fowler by picking them in the contest.

Day picking up another birdie. Would like to see him get up there close with spieth.

You do. Lefties do too.

So, he's basically MPLefty's favorite golfer, even if he doesn't know it.

I honestly was never a big Weir fan. Awesome that he won and everything, but disappointing how his game changed after StackNTilt & injuries. I am probably more likely to root for Hadwin, working his way up currently (I am a sucker and pick him every time I can in fantasy.

Canada definitely has some decent players in Delaet, Hearn, Hadwin, & Weir. Probably my favorite commercial for all of golf is the Delaet/Hearn/Hadwin commercial for Shaw. Cracks me up every time.

I think Els' birdie makes me happier than Day's.

Els with the birdie. Nice to see him keep going.

Back