2016 Masters Thread & Contest - Amazing Prize

As long as Spieth continues to roll I am good, if Day heats up I could be in pretty good shape

Really hoping at least a few guys are close to Spieth for the weekend

I have to say, the contest has me rooting differently than I otherwise might. Unfortunately, I'm stuck in a meeting all day so I can't watch.

Rory is Rorying it on 4.

It'd be fun to see him make a run at the lowest Masters score ever, but I just don't see it being possible for three straight days of the expected wind.

I agree too many unknowns with the weather, but wire to wire in back to back years would be a nice consolation prize

Is Els that big or is Day a little guy? Els looked huge standing there next to him.

Kuch, inside the cut line for now.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Always good to see that Kuch smile.

How many times are they going to tell us where Els' is from (online)? I think I've heard it 3 times since I got back from lunch 10 minutes ago.

Rory with the 3 putt double on 4. Back to -2, even on the day.

Looks like Rory made a mess of 4. :/

300+ posts in an hour is crazy. At this pace we may hit 5,000,000 by Sunday!!!

And the first winner of the coin is bjosh. Send me a PM with your full name and shipping address.

Congrats Bjosh.

And the first winner of the coin is bjosh. Send me a PM with your full name and shipping address.

Awesome bjosh! Those coins look incredible! Congratulations!

Conrats Bjosh

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Is Els that big or is Day a little guy? Els looked huge standing there next to him.

Els is a big dude. 6'3". Days a little short too though.

congrats bjosh!

Congrats bjosh!!

Congrats BJosh!

Congrats bjosh!

Nice to see some players moving up the leader board. It'll make for an entertaining weekend!

congrats bjosh.

the course is definitely winning today. the afternoon guys may be in for a long day

Back