2016 Masters Thread & Contest - Amazing Prize

Congrats Bjosh! Sweet coin!

Congrats Bjosh!

Bubba might just take a quick exit stage left into the cabin there just off 11.

I don't usually mind Bubba, but I can't say I'm disappointed to see him playing like this.

Bubba gets a bad attitude and checks out - $.10 head

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations bjosh!!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Congrats on the coin!

How did Els get into the field this year? I'm not questioning his merit, I am just genuinely curious what got him in.

Congrats Bjosh....such an awesome coin!

Congrats bjosh

Thanks for that explanation of what short sided meant. These guys online are horrible.

Double for Rory. Still think he's the one to give Spieth the challenge. Love to see them in last group on Sunday.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Keegan misses his birdie on 12. He needs probably two birdies to have a chance to sneak inside the cut I think.

That pin location is nasty on 9.

I don't usually mind Bubba, but I can't say I'm disappointed to see him playing like this.

I think they just captured it perfectly saying he was rushing. Looks like he's lost interesting in even attempting to make it to the weekend.

Bubba gets a bad attitude and checks out - $.10 head

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He does tend to do that, It's frustrating to watch. If he could control his temper he would be almost unbeatable with his length and creativity.

Hmm. I just googled. Day is six foot. Maybe his back is shrinking.....

I think that's probably a media guide inflated athlete 6 foot.

Standing next to him at the PGA and we weren't too much different in height. I'm roughly 5' 9 3/8" or something.

Nice win Bjosh... Those are very cool..

Fortunately I think he is playing bad enough that even his caddy is safe from blame.
He will find someone/something to blame.

Back