2016 Masters Thread & Contest - Amazing Prize

attend just so i can yell mashed potatoes on 12 every year, for every shot, until I die... jokes aside, i'd rather play it although my miss is right so im in trouble before i start.

Look at the amateur hanging tough at -3. Wouldn't that be a story him playing with Jordan all week. Finishing in the top 5.

I'd rather play it once.

DJ on the par 5 13th had 160 left for his 2nd shot. Wow.

He is playing in the Masters? This year? Are you sure?

Bryson's putter looks like a harmonica

haha Casey can't even watch he looks away when Jordan plays

That's what I have to click on to enter contests right?

Hahaha.

Fantastic putt by Spieth. Just awesome. Best putter on tour on the short ones in big moments.

Casey can't even watch him putt anymore...........LOL.

What putter is DeChambeau using?

Reminds me of a Machine.

Phil out here burning edges

Larry Mize possibly making the cut FTW. That's awesome.

im happy to see DeChambeau doing well, he might not be from Texas but if you go to school here your an adopted Texan.

I picked him on my fantasy team, any one surprised on how he is doing his first go around at this tournament?

Spieth seems to have gotten his mojo back.

Will Kostis get to do a Konica Minolta CBS Swing Vision Brought to you by Peter Kostis on Dechambeau's swing this weekend? Or will the green jackets not allow that?

Interesting question...

Would you rather play Augusta once. Or attend the tournament every year for free.

Once, I have been there and it is getting hard for me to get around with the bad back.

God some of these guys are brutally slow.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

And the winner is...

breedin4fun

Please send a PM to me with your full name and shipping address.

We will give breedin4fun a bit longer to send the PM in before we throw another name out there.

Interesting question...

Would you rather play Augusta once. Or attend the tournament every year for free.

Play it once..it's on TV every year

Back