New England Members

I did golf now for Sat at DW Field at 8:30 so im all set lemme know if I gotta cancel it

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Have an appt to check out Harmon Golf and Fitness on Friday. Pretty excited to check it out.

How are the gym facilities for the guys who have been there before?

Have an appt to check out Harmon Golf and Fitness on Friday. Pretty excited to check it out.

Are you doing a member for a day? Gym has anything you could ever ask for. Treadmills, elliptical's , machines, free weights, etc. Put it this way, I used it to drop 30lbs a couple years ago. Practice facility is second to none. Course is short but tough.

Let's do this! You can only be one's kryptonite and you're ddec's kryptonite

I'll be in Mike's head All Day!!!

I'm always up for a little gambling :)

Losing team buys drinks after the round? We can go someplace better than Chip Shots this time.

Last edited:
Are you doing a member for a day? Gym has anything you could ever ask for. Treadmills, elliptical's , machines, free weights, etc. Put it this way, I used it to drop 30lbs a couple years ago. Practice facility is second to none. Course is short but tough.

No member for a day, might do that the following weekend, just checking it out in general to see how I like it.

Losing team buys drinks after the round? We can go someplace better than Chip Shots this time.

Works for me.

I'm in, should be a good cold match.

You're gonna fall in love with that place. I've been seriously considering moving back to the south shore, and Harmon is always one of the things in my plus column.

Harmon Golf is a sweet facility. I was out there a few years ago and played the 9 hole long course, and checked out the 9 hole short course as well. If it wasn't a 40-50 minute drive from where I lived, it would have been a no-brainer to join there with the setup that they have out there. The gym is pretty good, and they have indoor hitting bays so you can practice throughout the winter as well.

I'm off tomorrow and of course all of New England getting hammered with rain. I guess I could head to the sim if I get motivated.

I'm off tomorrow and of course all of New England getting hammered with rain. I guess I could head to the sim if I get motivated.

Rain is good, makes the snow go away

Rain is good, makes the snow go away
True but it's been a whole week since last round...going through withdrawals...lol

FYI these adidas tech response 4.0 are on sale at Dick's. Picked up a pair.

478f8eeeacb0f8ba3e0a8b2cb76ce33c.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Swapped days off, gonna try 36 at Crosswinds tomorrow.

Edit....no answer at Crosswinds. 8:10 tee time at Poquoy Brook.

Last edited:
Peeking in at work...
bbb9167496b05b107f4571349f490a3d.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Received a call from DW Fields, they may not have carts on Saturday so bring your pushcart/ be prepared to walk

Likewise I would imagine butter Brook is cart path only at best on Sunday.

So this Groupon is still being sold, AND you can use the code 40OFF to get 40% off of the price. You can only use it 1 time, but it brings the price of it down to $47.40. 40OFF code works through April 8.

Promo code didn't work for me. Got "Sorry, code can't be applied to this purchase". Though I wonder if I bought something else and used the code, and just don't remember.

So this Groupon is still being sold, AND you can use the code 40OFF to get 40% off of the price. You can only use it 1 time, but it brings the price of it down to $47.40. 40OFF code works through April 8.

40Off didn't work for me but 20off did.

You can also use it 3x in different transactions

So i bought the $85 red tail that's available any time.

Promo code didn't work for me. Got "Sorry, code can't be applied to this purchase". Though I wonder if I bought something else and used the code, and just don't remember.

Use 20OFF and you can use it 3x

Have to back out on DW Field tomorrow. Cant do it got to helpy daughter at her school sorry fellas play well

Have to back out on DW Field tomorrow. Cant do it got to helpy daughter at her school sorry fellas play well

Bummer we'll get out there soon enough

You know it

Was just reminded of something in another thread, that hopefully is corrected this year.

Last year not 1 but 2 TWO Western NY guys were lucky participants in The EFFING Grandaddy.

Drew Z will be repping New England on the Golden Ticket this year, we need one, hopefully two more guys to win contests so we have the New England contingent really representing!

First contest is here:

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...-All-The-All-Expenses-Paid-Trip-of-a-Lifetime

Callaway ECPC...

Did I mention this is free?

All expenses paid...

Callaway Golf Swag...

Full Bag Fitting...

27 holes...

Roger Effing Cleveland...

Get your entries in!!

Back