Northern, Nj, NYC, Westchester and Long Island, Ny

Heading out to Neshanic tomorrow. Looks like the weather will be great and hoping the course is in good condition. Never golfed there so curious to play it.

Anyone know of Eisenhower? I want to play the Red course there. Did the easy track last year and it was in pretty bad condition. Hitting Bethpage this weekend as well.

Royce Brook was in decent shape today (other than the bunkers) and with the $35 DealCaddy voucher I had, taking the day off was a no-brainer.

Neshanic was in very good shape today. Greens a little slow as they need to be cut and rolled but for early season not bad. Fairways and rough were dry - looks like the course has pretty good drainage. Tough course with the wind today.

Royce Brook was in decent shape today (other than the bunkers) and with the $35 DealCaddy voucher I had, taking the day off was a no-brainer.
Those bunkers were awful! I lost a ball in a par 3 one!

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

Just ordered the trophies for the THP Event coming up this way and paid for the course. Going to be an AMAZING team weekend. Hopefully we see a few of you up there.

Does anyone know when the Bethpage Red and Bethpage Black will open?

Does anyone know when the Bethpage Red and Bethpage Black will open?

Yellow, Blue, and Green are open.
Red opens March 25
Black opens April 15 or 16.

So far no temporaries on the three open courses. The bunker on the second hole on the Green is GUP.

Yellow, Blue, and Green are open.
Red opens March 25
Black opens April 15 or 16.

So far no temporaries on the three open courses. The bunker on the second hole on the Green is GUP.

Did you play the green course? Which course do you think is in the best condition? I've played the yellow and blue and thought the greens on the yellow were better. Probably gonna play a round on Wednesday.

Did you play the green course? Which course do you think is in the best condition? I've played the yellow and blue and thought the greens on the yellow were better. Probably gonna play a round on Wednesday.

I did play the green yesterday. Course is in great condition. The greens are splotchy, but they run well. I would say right now the green is the better of the three since it is has been played the least so far.

I did play the green yesterday. Course is in great condition. The greens are splotchy, but they run well. I would say right now the green is the better of the three since it is has been played the least so far.

Thanks ET....will def try and play the green on Wednesday!!

Update: green is closed today. I guess it's a day by day thing.

Last edited:
Anyone looking to play the Black at the end of April? Looking to reserve a spot for either the 30th or May 1. Will be closer to mid day as I am not one to camp in the parking lot for early tee times, unless all four of us show up and make it a mini-event.

Played the green again today. First ones out on the course. Greens were rolling really fast.

The red course is open, but the line to get on it was too long of a wait. Maybe next weekend.

Playing my first round this Wednesday at Mansion Ridge. I am looking forward to it.

Last edited:
Have two spots open for Bethpage Black on either Apr 30 or May 1.

I am gone those days, but please let me know the next time you're gonna play there!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Do they rent push carts there? I could do that weekend and will have my bag in NY that weekend but unless I haul my pushcart up to NY, I can't see carrying a bag around the Black.

Do they rent push carts there? I could do that weekend and will have my bag in NY that weekend but unless I haul my pushcart up to NY, I can't see carrying a bag around the Black.

I believe they do for a small fee. Nothing impressive like a ClicGear, more of a golf version of a hand truck.

Just a reminder, mikedean441 vs Hashtag Chad in #TheCup and signups are tomorrow.

Winner takes all the gear (prizes)
3 plus rounds of golf at True Blue and Caledonia
Dinners each night.
Golf bag for everybody
Team Golf
and the Zoo Crew

One of the grand THP Events for 2016.

Played Mansion Ridge today. They are aerating the course. It is in OK shape. Next Friday is 71*, anyone want play?

Played Mansion Ridge today. They are aerating the course. It is in OK shape. Next Friday is 71*, anyone want play?

If you ever want to play on Long Island...I'd be down to meet up. I usually get my rounds in during the week.

Back