What would you like to drink?
A coke, please.
What kind of coke?
Dr. Pepper. Thank you.

A coke, please.
What kind of coke?
Dr. Pepper. Thank you.

Let me guess, you call a water fountain a bubble also? And a shopping cart a carriage

I need a nap.

A coke, please.
What kind of coke?
Dr. Pepper. Thank you.

I saw a poll somewhere that said Orange Cokes are the best kind.

No unicorns though

40c11aa049a08467ab84a9cd0dedeeaa.jpg

I saw a poll somewhere that said Orange Cokes are the best kind.

Radar O'Reilly would strongly disagree. Grape Nehi is the bomb.

Why do I have to sit here watching it snow out my front window, while the masters is on?

WHY?

Why do I have to sit here watching it snow out my front window, while the masters is on?

WHY?
Yeah that's rough. Luckily ours just melted and I can see grass again but that recent storm is going to set us back again.

The Official Banter Away Thread

Mom just mentioned to me I should do what I can to get tickets to the masters sometime. Smart lady. Maybe 2017 is the year I get lucky in the lottery. Easy enough flight down.

Last edited:
Trying to explain what exactly what THP is, is difficult. Some people just don't understand. It's not just a golf forum.

Trying to explain what exactly what THP is, is difficult. Some people just don't understand. It's not just a golf forum.
I always find it quite easy to explain.

got on my computer which i never do but Ipad is dead and I realized I never ordered my nexbelts. Well they are now ordered!!!

I always find it quite easy to explain.

Also, I never call it a "message board" or "forum". It's a golf community.

Easy to explain. But the people I talk to don't understand exactly what it's about. They don't think a website can do everything this place does. Until they read the threads they do t get the awesomeness that THP brings everyday.

Anyone see my watch?
cafae4fbeb1a68f800dcfd9931d38bb1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone see my watch?
cafae4fbeb1a68f800dcfd9931d38bb1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am going to assume it was stolen and swallowed to conceal evidence and this x-ray was mandated with a court order?

Or someone with pica?

I am going to assume it was stolen and swallowed to conceal evidence and this x-ray was mandated with a court order?

Or someone with pica?
Not sure. Maybe the strap is made of bacon?

My GF thought it might be punishment by a drug lord. Not kidding.

He is a frequent flyer - has a swallowing issue, as in swallows everything that isn't bolted down.

OHIO...
641d8a88148b629b3593651afcce74a3.jpg

Slippery run ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back