Lebron James Blaze Pizza

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This is a fantastic spot.

That was great. He is actually opening one here soon reports say. Heard fantastic reviews.

I have one right next to me at school, its pretty good. a lot of options and no matter how much you put on it always comes out around $9. Usually go with spicy red sauce, moz, feta, ricotta, bacon, sausage and some spinach.

• Admin
That was great. He is actually opening one here soon reports say. Heard fantastic reviews.

Its decent. ddec and I went there in Carlsbad. Tell them extra crispy and its better. Dough is a little soft for thin pizza.
Think Chipotle, but good, meets pizza.

"He looks like Wade"

Hahaha, loved that.

Looks like Dwayne Wade, LMAO.

Ron!! You look like Dwayne, I get that a lot! Too funny, I just like the guy

That's the one with goal posts right......funny! Well done!!

Just wait until he leaves Blaze and takes his talents to Mod Pizza, or something. LeBron jerseys in the ovens alllll day.

"you look very familiar" LOL That was a great spot.

That was fabulous.

Haha that is awesome! What is that on your chest a golf ball? LOL

I saw that the other day, can't believe someone thought he as D wade!

Great spot. Love going to the new Blaze near work. Any and all toppings for the same price.

Never heard of this place. Never heard of Ron. Never heard of this game basketball they were talking about.

I've heard of Chipotle.

Been here multiple times and just don't get it. Never enough toppings and everything is just bland to me.

Been here multiple times and just don't get it. Never enough toppings and everything is just bland to me.

it's not mind-blowing, but it gets the job done. like chipotle. nothing special, but inexpensive and fast.

it's not mind-blowing, but it gets the job done. like chipotle. nothing special, but inexpensive and fast.

See and I really like Chipotle for what it is. Out here we only have one other place that I can really compare it to called Barbacoa. Chipotle is far better IME

We have a couple Blaze locations up in Knoxville, and we really enjoy them. No, it's not the best pizza we've ever eaten, but we love the concept and both locations have been busy everytime we've been in them over the past 14 months or so.

So what's the concept that makes them different.....it's fast pizza?

So what's the concept that makes them different.....it's fast pizza?

Now maybe this kind of thing just hadn't come to East Tennessee yet, but just that it is a Chipotle/Subway style concept for pizza. Start with an uncooked crust, they add toppings as you go down the line, and cook it in 3 minutes. One with as many toppings as you want runs about $8.

Blaze is pretty good for what it is. I also like Fired Pie. Have not tried MOD yet.

Back