Callaway Tour Authentic Glove

slimjim32

Reaction score
Handicap
Got to play with this glove today.

cc5f26266da9116d4124a91b14c04030.jpg

While the size of the glove was a little loose for my liking, this thing feels great. I like my golf glove to feel a little snug, and with a little smaller size I would definitely game this glove. Callaway has made a glove that can easily compete with the FJ and Titleist gloves that I have/play now.

54ab9ea6f6b8f25a199ed84d4b37072d.jpg

I normally game the FJ StaSof and was given the Titleist players for the event last month. This Callaway glove falls perfectly between them in terms of the softness. Softer than the FJ and just a little less than the Titleist. The Callaway glove can and most likely will become a staple in my glove rotation.

I’m looking forward to continued play with this glove and seeing how well it holds up over time.

I have one also but have yet to use it. Put it on and it feels great and the fit seems fine. Mine is a Cadet Medium and I wear a Small in the FJ WeatherSof gloves (my normal glove). Will probably wait until the fall to use it as all-leather gloves tend not to last very long for me in the heat I play in this time of year.

Even though I have 1 more UA glove, switching to these now as my go to glove over the dawn patrol I used to use. Agree that the softness is comparable to stasof

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have one also but have yet to use it. Put it on and it feels great and the fit seems fine. Mine is a Cadet Medium and I wear a Small in the FJ WeatherSof gloves (my normal glove). Will probably wait until the fall to use it as all-leather gloves tend not to last very long for me in the heat I play in this time of year.

+1
CC.jpg

Even though I have 1 more UA glove, switching to these now as my go to glove over the dawn patrol I used to use. Agree that the softness is comparable to stasof

I’ve got some Golf Galaxy credit to burn. I’m a big Xspan fan, but I’m picking up one of these also.

Being a fan of the Apex before this I picked one up a month ago. The fit for me is great, perfect in the fingers and thumbs and it is very thin and soft leather. Have used for 8 rounds and it feels great. Think it will wear quicker than some other gloves, but that is to be expected with the thin leather. When it does wear out I will be picking up another.

I’ve been playing the previous version, going to give this one a try next.

Love the way these look. Didn’t realize they even had released a new version so perfect time to snag one!

Yeah these look great. I'll try one when my current stash of Callaway gloves wears out.

Incredible glove have been using last years model. Just seen these new ones will be purchasing a few.

Last year's Tour Authentic fits me perfectly. This years fits very slightly differently. I can still use the same size (Medium) but it's not quite as snug a stretch-fit as last year's Medium.

That's a great looking glove. I'll have to give these a go when I run out.

These are good gloves. Very very good gloves
43B628F2-9B82-4BF0-97AC-585908A8C769.jpeg

These are good gloves. Very very good gloves
View attachment 9242384
Let’s talk a little bit about these gloves as the Goat Cup is going on

although you can’t get the cool logo, you can still get the amazing glove

Comfort:
From the moment you put it on, you realize this is a high quality glove that is very comfortable and Breathable

Feel:
Not only is it comfortable, but the grip and feel is stellar. Has the perfect amount of thickness. Has a nice tacky feel

Durability:
The worst part of a glove is when it loses the comfort and feel. When you wear this for the first time, you may wonder, when is this glove going to start losing its power? Well, it takes a very long time. These gloves are very durable in my experience and retain the amazing out of the box features for quite a few rounds

Comfort:
From the moment you put it on, you realize this is a high quality glove that is very comfortable and Breathable

Feel:
Not only is it comfortable, but the grip and feel is stellar. Has the perfect amount of thickness. Has a nice tacky feel

Durability:
The worst part of a glove is when it loses the comfort and feel. When you wear this for the first time, you may wonder, when is this glove going to start losing its power? Well, it takes a very long time. These gloves are very durable in my experience and retain the amazing out of the box features for quite a few rounds
If you haven’t tried these, I highly recommend

Comfort:

Feel:

Durability:
These gloves are seriously my favorite gloves. They are superior to Titleist and footjoy offerings. The fit is phenomenal and the material is incredible. Seriously go to you local golf store and try one on.

Got a couple of these at the Goat Cup to wear. Super comfortable, lots of grip. Only used one for two and a half rounds so no real wear yet, but will keep using until it falls apart. Not sure I'd buy them since I like the Fusion so much and save a few bucks that way I could spend on something else where the difference matters to me more, but if you like a premium glove, the Tour Authentic is as nice as any I've ever tried.

So I saw this last week, had to get one
Wore it today for a round. Such a solid glove, cool to have course logo on it. I like the goat cup one more, but cool to see these in the wild
A1EE8CF0-8222-474A-AEE4-3C8A8E82640B.jpeg

5670B465-E89F-4392-9AF3-1344F6E50580.jpeg

Back