2016 THP Club Clash - The Gold Standard In Club Testing Sponsored By Evolve Golf

I can assure everybody that we would never host a contest like that. While we are sure there will be some consumption of beverages, I am one that does not drink on the course and with a very specific job to do this weekend in terms of covering the clubs, we hope people understand that heading in.
10-4 on that, just being humorous.

I haven't drank during a round in 10 years, and Club Clash will be no different

Definitely looking forward to teying out the F5

Oh this is going to be a great follow.

Oh this is going to be a great follow.

Nah, sounds like it's gonna be a a snooze fest, not even looking forward to going or anything..... Wait, yes I am and it will
Be awesome!

Nah, sounds like it's gonna be a a snooze fest, not even looking forward to going or anything..... Wait, yes I am and it will
Be awesome!

I'll take your spot should you not want to partake...

I think people get the idea. I'm fine as long as there's no limit on coca cola and gatorade consumption lol
As long as DDec is there, that will never be an problem.

Is there an all you can drink monster or red bull option?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't wait to see the comments on the sound afterwards.
Oh ive seen this hit at the event last year...i know my bro would rob a fool for one

Please, I've been drinking sea level beers for years and my gut shows it. 2 sea level beers = 1 Colorado beer.
Not strength of the beer, thats all good. When I go back to PA to visit family, it takes a whole lot of drinkin to get me drunk. All that extra oxygen down low fuels some serious ability. The opposite happens when lowlanders head high, 3 drinks and they're lit up.

Altitude change is a funny thing ?

Not strength of the beer, thats all good. When I go back to PA to visit family, it takes a whole lot of drinkin to get me drunk. All that extra oxygen down low fuels some serious ability. The opposite happens when lowlanders head high, 3 drinks and they're lit up.

Altitude change is a funny thing

Tell me about it, went to Colorado for a hockey tourney, first night was interesting

If there's any beer drinking involved I'd lose for sure. Perhaps eaglevsfalcon and milehighgolfer will drink enough to cover me lol
Gotcha, buddy ?

Oh ive seen this hit at the event last year...i know my bro would rob a fool for one

Me too, I saw it get the Canadan treatment. The sound was different. Hitting it against so many, it's something I wonder how much it stands out rather than us hitting in it a group of 3. If that makes sense.

Me too, I saw it get the Canadan treatment. The sound was different. Hitting it against so many, it's something I wonder how much it stands out rather than us hitting in it a group of 3. If that makes sense.
Yeah and normal earthly swings on it

I can assure everybody that we would never host a contest like that. While we are sure there will be some consumption of beverages, I am one that does not drink on the course and with a very specific job to do this weekend in terms of covering the clubs, we hope people understand that heading in.

Of course. I didnt intend to suggest a boozefest. My apologies. Just blowing a bunch of hot air around.

Question for participants.

What driver do you think you will be that unsung hero that less people are talking about, but coming out has your attention?

What driver do you think you will be that unsung hero that less people are talking about, but coming out has your attention?

I don't even know what all came out! I tried to bring a blind eye to it to not bring any assumptions.... But probably Bridgestone jgr

I think the Wilson D-200 ...

Have I mentioned the waiting is killing me

I am thinking it will be one of the new srixon drivers

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I am thinking it will be one of the new srixon drivers

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Srixon's next driver release will not be until the Fall. Therefore the drivers that are there, will be the 355, which is their current in line product and will remain in line through 2016.

D200 or FG tour. I bet there's a lot of high praise on it based on some of the feedback from others.

The Cleveland Black always seems to be an eye opener for many. It never gets much attention but flat out performs for the majority of golfers.

I think D200 might be it. That or King F6. F6+ and King LTD get more attention.

Back