Reaching Golf Nirvana

What I wouldn't give to be lucky enough to have such an experience!

I can't believe it was nearly a year and a half ago! I still watch the '14 video regularly and as I do, I'm seeing friends and saying their names in my head as they appear on screen. To think that its coming together for a fourth time is incredible; nirvana is somehow an understatement! There is nothing I want more than to walk those fairways, joke with the ZooCrew family and swing (& review) those fantastic clubs!

Watching these videos never gets old, the soundtracks are matched perfectly

Watched them again, I miss Hawk.

The videos, the live threads, the recaps..... Wow, it just seems like a dream.

This event struck a chord in my life that had been buried under what felt like a mountain of negativity. I don't know why, I don't know how. But this event alone allowed me to become open to change with-in. I remember clear as day when it hit me, and who I was talking to when it did. For that very reason this event, THP, Callaway, and Matt and his staff will always have a special place in my heart. In the Finley podcast JB mentioned changes lives. I'm proof that it can happen.

Perfection is always the best word for this event. Glad to have it here on THP and glad to see it come back. It truly is amazing to witness

Pretty darn special that the possibility of being part of golf perfection is literally attainable for any Albatross member of this site.

Perfection is always the best word for this event. Glad to have it here on THP and glad to see it come back. It truly is amazing to witness

Every detail. Perfection
Every step. Perfection

Truly amazing, and I am incredibly thankful for the vivid memories that I have.

I wasn't around for the first two events, but I followed along last year and after every shot and every update, I was wishing that I was there. The live thread was so much fun to follow last December and read back on it and the rest of them now. The videos bring the events to life even more and prove that all those mountains and green grass aren't photoshopped. :act-up:

I think I notice something new every time I watch the videos. There are standout moments but seeing new things is nice.

Ridiculous. It's so perfect, it looks fake. I can't even...

I felt bad taking divots, the fairways are THAT nice. I remember accidentally taking one during a practice swing then saying "I'm sorry Clive Clark". Just two gorgeous courses.

O man, what a perfect experience. I miss my caddie Tim! What an awesome guy. Awesome course, awesome people. The season is starting here. Golf is not the same

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Such amazing videos. I really like that white and blue Grandaddy bag.

That place is what dreams are made of and i think im going to have some good dreams tonight thinking about it.

Back