2016 #TheCup Sponsored By Callaway Golf

Wow walk away for awhile and come back to thread explosion! New zoo crew additions and quick turnaround will make this fun tomorrow!

It seems like everyone wants to play for Mike. Not this guy! #TeamHashtag

Very interested to see the sign ups tomorrow!!!!

This is awesome, everything going down tomorrow!

absolutely! I'll be in a meeting, but I'll have to take a carefully timed bathroom break!

Got RR 2 weeks before, and the family and I will be in Myrtle 3 weeks after this, but as soon as I told Cindy about this she told me she could see how much I wanted this and to just make sure if I get in to win! Think I'll keep her!

It's sign up day!!!! Good luck to everyone!

For sure. Good luck everyone

Today's the day. Meeting moved. Come on 1300.

Gonna be an exciting day!

Look for a new thread sometime later this morning with full details.

#TheCup day!

Lets do this!!!!!

Couldn't sleep. Up and ready for sign ups. But, think I'll play 18 to fill in the time, if the rain holds off. Must do something to burn off all this nervous energy.

Today is the day!!!

I'm kinda excited about this one today. Anyone should be excited about a chance to play golf at a place like True Blue and Caledona with some of the best people in golf . Although every one is jumping on the Mike Dean train I'm gonna jump on the train that's bringing all the goodies and Mr. Team# . Nothing against Mike and his squad but hey we are there for winner take all right .

Let the fun begin !

I'm kinda excited about this one today. Anyone should be excited about a chance to play golf at a place like True Blue and Caledona with some of the best people in golf . Although every one is jumping on the Mike Dean train I'm gonna jump on the train that's bringing all the goodies and Mr. Team# . Nothing against Mike and his squad but hey we are there for winner take all right .

Let the fun begin !

I would be most concerned with who will be bringing the goodies home....#Team441

I would be most concerned with who will be bringing the goodies home....#Team441

Skill Level
ALL skill levels are welcome and we mean that with everything we stand for.

Today is the day! Good luck fellas.

It's pretty exciting knowing that Hashtag Chad finds out who his winning team is soon :D

Big Day Today, good luck to all!!

Signup was going to kick off at 1pm EST, but since its not first come first served, we are going to open it up early and it will run for much of the day.
MAKE SURE YOU READ THE SIGNUP IN FULL and get the info right.

Damn I'm in the car for about 13 hours in 20 minutes an I going to miss this?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Pull over. Easy peasy and you'll only lose 5 mins. Bathroom break.

Potty break!

Signup was going to kick off at 1pm EST, but since its not first come first served, we are going to open it up early and it will run for much of the day.
MAKE SURE YOU READ THE SIGNUP IN FULL and get the info right.
Awesome news! Really helpful for us working stiffs.

Back