Cobra F6 Baffler Fairway Wood

As someone who has been unable to find a hybrid to replace my current 5-wood, this one interest me. Might be perfect to transition from 24* hybrid to 15* 3-wood.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

If I heard things right (and someone may have mentioned this already), this is very close to being a Biocell with rails.

This is a good point and comparison i think

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did not have a good go of things with this club in my inaugural round with it yesterday. Basically, I hit a bunch of week fades; could hit it straight, much less find the left side of the fairway. Today at the range was a different story. I was striping it pretty good, easily seeing repeatable distances. I also was hitting it much more straight and finding the left side.

Last edited:
What do you think that is from T4K?

What do you think that is from T4K?

Swing variance could certainly be a factor (okay, let's be honest, it very likely is the factor). The other thing is yesterday was off very wet and the irregular lies you get on a course; today was off flat lies and matts. I'm curious about that possibility because of the rails. TBD.

Swing variance could certainly be a factor (okay, let's be honest, it very likely is the factor). The other thing is yesterday was off very wet and the irregular lies you get on a course; today was off flat lies and matts. I'm curious about that possibility because of the rails. TBD.

Looking forward to following along as you test it.

At 18.5d I was getting pretty easy mid high to high trajectory. At 17* the trajectory came down a good bit. Distances didn't seem especially different at either loft. It's hard to tell distances because of the weather but I think this would slot in nicely behind my 21* (4i). The club seemed to play more like a FW than hybrid/iron replacement, which is to say I wasn't accurate enough with it today that I'd be especially confidant going at a green but it would have been perfect off the tee on short par 4s. Hopefully that improves as I get more accustomed to it.

At 18.5d I was getting pretty easy mid high to high trajectory. At 17* the trajectory came down a good bit. Distances didn't seem especially different at either loft. It's hard to tell distances because of the weather but I think this would slot in nicely behind my 21* (4i). The club seemed to play more like a FW than hybrid/iron replacement, which is to say I wasn't accurate enough with it today that I'd be especially confidant going at a green but it would have been perfect off the tee on short par 4s. Hopefully that improves as I get more accustomed to it.

Hope it works out for you Frank! I am way better off with the HW, but could see you playing this really well.

Frank what shaft do you have in it?

I too was hitting fades at first. Now it's mostly straight, maybe a slight tendency to draw. I'm playing it at 17.5 iirc.

I absolutely love this right now. The rails are so legit. I'm glad I stuck with it. It's not for everyone, but as someone who struggled a lot with fw off the deck I think is probably the best I've ever hit a fw. Just took some time to figure it out.

I've got the Red Tie.

Hit this a handful of times on the range and was smoking it. Man I love this club. As a lower spin mid launch guy I feel like the club isn't necessarily designed for me, but the contact assist I get from the rails makes it shine for me. Love it.

I'm curious when you get a chance to hit the F7 line if you can share ball flight differences.

I'm curious when you get a chance to hit the F7 line if you can share ball flight differences.

I would only do that on green grass, not indoors on a sim. So I'll need to get with someone who has one.

For me so far, the improvement is very noticeable. More launch, and a more forgiving profile, imo.

Back