New Callaway Chrome Soft Truvis

Im indifferent. They don't look awful but are kinda weird so idk lol

Im indifferent. They don't look awful but are kinda weird so idk lol

yep I totally agree, they are a good conversation starter too !

I like them. Not as much as the red and white, but that could change when I see them in person.

Love the look of the new Truvis. I am a sucker for a sexy looking yellow ball, and that one fits the bill......

Too bad they came out before I had a chance to use my last season's Truvis. Now I just want the new ones.

It's weird, I don't mind a yellow golf ball, but I think these look awful. Probably because I like to put a straight line on my golf balls and that wouldn't work with these.

Nice product placement by Callaway having some of their staffers play this ball in the Par 3 contest today.

I like the look of the red/white truvis. I want to see these, especially to determine if this pattern is easier to spot in the desert.

Personally, I really like it. Love a yellow ball, and think TruVis works, so combining the two is a win for me.

I think they look awful moreso than the white and red by alot

I want a Pink/Lime model like you would not believe.

For whatever reason I like them a lot more than the white and red

I like them the red and white ones were easy to follow in the air so I'll give these ago especially if I tee it up with old man 441

I don't what is but I kinda like them, I might have to try a dozen

I think I like the white and red better but I'd give them a go.

I do not like the red and white but the yellow and black could work.

I think they look awful moreso than the white and red by alot
Agree and I am not a fan of the white and red either. Just can't wrap my head around it but hey if some people like them then there is a place for them !

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I've gamed the OG Chrome Soft Truvis as well as the 2016 red/white version and I really like the concept. I prefer to game a yellow ball so the new color combo seems prefect for me.

I think it's great companies are offering different options and I know some love them but I'm a hater on these. Waayyyy too busy for a golfball and when I see it all I think about is soccer.

Love the color and would play them with no problem.

I have not been crazy about these.from the beginning but I have not hit one. I saw a couple guys hitting get them at the par 3 today and now I'm curious.

Might have to get a sleeve to try out.

I prefer it over the previous iteration to be honest. I could see myself using it on overcast days.

And a side note: after seeing the Dude perfect video they look awesome on camera.

I prefer it over the previous iteration to be honest. I could see myself using it on overcast days.

And a side note: after seeing the Dude perfect video they look awesome on camera.
Yes they do. I noticed last year playing late evening rounds I was losing the ball on the way down. As ugly as I think they look in person I'm now intrigued after seeing them in action.

These will be fun with the short game for sure

I liked the red & white ones putting and chipping but couldn't see them in the fairway and rough. I do like a yellow ball because I can see it better in our light blue Colorado sky and may have to give the yellow/black truvis a go.

Back