#THPCallout GregDan - Purgatory style

haha, I'll be sure to snap a photo at tee off with 14mph wins and 41 degrees.

So, with that weather, this is an endurance contest not a golf match....good luck guys, hope you have a great time!!

Wow. Tough place.

Will be bringing a winter hat for sure..
Hopefully you guys don't surpass mplefty and me for coldest callout. Sub 35 with 15-20mph winds the entire round. Tough to post with the BarriCold gloves on :)

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I'm not even sure I'll have enough layers on, but that probably won't stop me.

Gotta go with Mr. Gregory FTW. Speaking of Purgatory, GregDan, I could use a new bushnell.

Hopefully you guys don't surpass mplefty and me for coldest callout. Sub 35 with 15-20mph winds the entire round. Tough to post with the BarriCold gloves on :)

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
40 degrees is still shorts weather. :)

Gotta go with Mr. Gregory FTW. Speaking of Purgatory, GregDan, I could use a new bushnell.
Haha! That was crazy. Can't believe we found that there.

Haha! That was crazy. Can't believe we found that there.

I am still using it too, electrical tape battery cover and all!

Going with GregDan and warm layers versus shorts.

Going with GregDan and warm layers versus shorts.
I didn't say I would be wearing shorts, just that it is shorts weather.. :)

Tough decision on the pick I'll have to keep thinking wish I was off to join you to as the referee

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sure amsmith61 is a great guy, but I've golfed with GregDan before so I'm with him.

Either way, win, lose, or draw I'm sure you guys will have a great time as long as you both don't freeze to death.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So tomorrow is the day. Might be a bit chilly but hey, it's golf and a little cool weather won't stop us!

So tomorrow is the day. Might be a bit chilly but hey, it's golf and a little cool weather won't stop us!
I am ready..The range session in the rain today was good prep..

Game time decision on a winter hat or baseball hat. Either way I am looking forward to it!

Game time decision on a winter hat or baseball hat. Either way I am looking forward to it!

It's going to be a winter hat haha... 40 and windy as hell requires.

Oh it's winter hat all the way. Maybe two. Haha

Geez I am one with no hair... :)

you better buy a wig as well then.

I'm here to help :D

FxSkGYIm.jpg

Hope you gents have a great time tomorrow!

Is this thing still happening?

Is this thing still happening?
Due to snow and very chilly temps, This has been postponed until tomorrow. Sorry for the lack of update.

Back