Gas Prices: What are you paying?

Ugh, $2.73 for 91 octane Cali piss water today. It's gone up quite a bit the last few weeks.

Yeah gas prices are a sore subject for me, especially considering the unreal high prices in California and the fact that I drive almost 500 miles a week. Its been averaging 2.80-3.00/gallon lately and I fill up twice a week.

Yeah gas prices are a sore subject for me, especially considering the unreal high prices in California and the fact that I drive almost 500 miles a week. Its been averaging 2.80-3.00/gallon lately and I fill up twice a week.

But California is always higher than the rest of the country. And aren't you paying about a buck less than a few months ago? (whenever the big fall started?)

But California is always higher than the rest of the country. And aren't you paying about a buck less than a few months ago? (whenever the big fall started?)

Yeah it dropped to almost 2 bucks. Then all it took was the slightest rumor of output cuts and boom... 3 bucks again. lol

They blambed the higher prices here in refinery outages. Because we use a "special blend," the price bumps way up if they even think about doing maintenance in the refineries.

Supply and demand.

$1.89 here in DFW.

$2.48 for 89 octane. This is going the wrong way!

$2.48 for 89 octane. This is going the wrong way!
Not for the parts of the country who rely on the oil industry.

$2.05 for Deisel this am. Filled up for $28 which was nice (for me)

Down 10 cents to $1.789.

$2.49 for 89 octane, ridiculous!!

$3.85 per gallon for 89.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

$1.899 this morning

1.99 here

$1.839 today.

Still paying 2.48 for 89 octane! Sucks!

Filled up last Thursday in Columbus, GA for $1.859

$1.75 this morning.

1.79 here today

2.39 non Costco. 2.14 Costco.