THP visits Toulon Design HQ

Cool news. I'm really digging what Toulon is doing so far.

I like the sound of that.

I'm scary close to pulling the trigger already.
why delay the inevitable, Jman? :alien:

These putters are a thing of beauty and like the looks of the lines. Good things only come out When THP visits.

THP and slow Sunday mornings in the office are a bad combination. Just emailed to see if overseas shipping to Thailand or Malaysia is available. That San Francisco is beautiful.

Have something cool planned next time we are at Toulon HQ in a couple of months. Should make for some good content.
The Garage will be fully operational by then..... Not good news for my wallet.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

why delay the inevitable, Jman? :alien:
Because I'm being good for once and waiting to see how all sorts of things shake out with these. Being good sucks.

Because I'm being good for once and waiting to see how all sorts of things shake out with these. Being good sucks.
I want to see what the Garage can all do.

If you contact them, and tell them you are a THPer, they will work with you now.

I made that mistake.

After a couple of emails back and forth with Joe, I have just sent another email pre-ordering a 35" MR Counterbalanced San Francisco. He is hoping they should be ready to ship around the first of May and is happy to ship overseas. The long wait begins.

Then vs Now

Then vs Now

Thought I would share a pic of my Zevo ZBack Two putter for the sake of nostalgia. Back when Sean Toulon had the Zevo name and offered more than putters. It's a very nice putter..lots of milling, sweet feel. This one was torched and given an oil bath. I also have the face balanced ZBack. The new line really looks sweet.

Attachments

• zback2.jpg
    zback2.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 0
Nice putter. We talked to Sean quite a bit about the history.

After seen the attention to detail team Toulon goes through just to send out a hat, I really need to seriously consider a putter. Waiting on a reason to get something special custom built.

San Diego #71 of 100 ships Friday!

I had talked to the about some garage level mods,but I couldn't pull the trigger. Having never personally seen or rolled one. That kind of coin was a little unnerving for me. But I can always go back I suppose.

I want to go to Vista and get fitted for one of these bad boys!

Awesome Kevin, can't wait to see it. i know a practice green you can come try it out on. Maybe they'll be rolling better by then.

I had talked to the about some garage level mods,but I couldn't pull the trigger. Having never personally seen or rolled one. That kind of coin was a little unnerving for me. But I can always go back I suppose.

T2G,
Looking forward to your thoughts on it. We will be back out at his HQ next month, and have some cool things planned.

T2G,
Looking forward to your thoughts on it. We will be back out at his HQ next month, and have some cool things planned.

Such a cool family to do business with. Cathy and Joe were very nice. If this works out well I'll be back for some garage work.

T2G,

I like cool things.

I had a email two days ago saying the San Francisco I pre ordered should be ready to ship 1st of May. It's like waiting for Christmas.

Tapped from my smarter than me phone.

San Diego #71 of 100 ships Friday!
I'm waiting on shipment confirmation of my first run san Diego MR. Curious to see what number I'll get :)

I'm waiting on shipment confirmation of my first run san Diego MR. Curious to see what number I'll get :)

Joe me asked me what number I wanted. I picked 71
70405392e64e6bb3cb09481a081167b4.jpg

Hull number of my last ship I served on.

28b4082906c5584feca38511f723a1f8.jpg

But this is a better display of a vehicle to drop bombs IMO

Back