DC MD VA Area Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I know the weather doesn't look ideal but it seems as though I have been given the morning to play...

Anyone else available? I would like to keep it to 45 minutes drive time but can be flexible. Thoughts?
I'll be your Huckleberry

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Looks like just Pinecrest for me tomorrow. Hoping to get 2 9s in and a little practice.

Who else got some?

85373ca8275b7609d384be7d2d7f1d37.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nothing up north except extreme winds!

It feels like February outside!

It's been a strange spring with the temperatures and wind!

Yeah, agreed. I'm happy I retreated back to the Carolinas.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Agree... seems like we are in a cycle where it gets nice in the middle of the week, then cooler ( cold! ) on the weekend. Definitely sucks!

Yeah, agreed. I'm happy I retreated back to the Carolinas.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

You won't be after your side gets a whoopin in July :alien:

What ... you can still play on that! Fair weather golfer!

Speaking of fair weather how long will it take you to get to Raspberry?

Speaking of fair weather how long will it take you to get to Raspberry?
From work ... an hour. From home. .. 15 min

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I'm assuming you're working and not on your way there already

I'm assuming you're working and not on your way there already

That is correct. Maybe tomorrow or Wed I will hit the links for 9 or maybe just practice. We shall see

Alex, that 's sounds like fun. Let me do some checking and I will get back to you. Thanks for the invitation!

Well guys, I am happy to report that I am back on the course. While the doctors have yet to tell me what the heck was wrong with me, my primary care doctor said since all the testing has revealed nothing, go play but monitor how you feel and just be smart about it. So I played the River Marsh with some buds and stayed upright the entire round. However, I have accumulated a lot of rust, it was almost like starting over. Trust me, its a darn good thing that I am not on the Rivalry team. By the 17th hole, I was able to lose some rust, I got over the water but no where near the green and carded a 5. I really didn't care what I shot, I was just great to be back on a golf course.

Well guys, I am happy to report that I am back on the course. While the doctors have yet to tell me what the heck was wrong with me, my primary care doctor said since all the testing has revealed nothing, go play but monitor how you feel and just be smart about it. So I played the River Marsh with some buds and stayed upright the entire round. However, I have accumulated a lot of rust, it was almost like starting over. Trust me, its a darn good thing that I am not on the Rivalry team. By the 17th hole, I was able to lose some rust, I got over the water but no where near the green and carded a 5. I really didn't care what I shot, I was just great to be back on a golf course.

Congrats! Glad you were able to get back out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back