2016 Masters Thread & Contest - Amazing Prize

Ill be honest here and say something that is going to change your viewing for the rest of the day.
Shane lowry looks like he is wearing a diaper.

Now enjoy the next time he swings.

That is funny, my wife, who was born in Ireland said: "That Shane Lowry fella needs to be wearin' black pants"

ok now i will bash Dottie talking about how long a drive Walker hit, she fails to mention how poor his approach was from 171

Just tuning back in. Looks like Bubba's on a downward spiral.

Nice putt by Lee. I'd probably have blasted that by 10 feet.

He is playing really good golf right now.

Saw your tweet about 20 seconds before I saw him putt it in. I must be on a delayed feed (watch ESPN app)

Mickleson finished pretty well. +1 on 16 and finish even.

Seeing all the bogies everyone is making in the afternoon makes Jordans round look that much better.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

they might have time to make a new video this weekend

Made it home from work early ... now time to sit back with a beer and watch some awesome golf in the Man Cave. What else does a guy need?

Nice putt by Lee. I'd probably have blasted that by 10 feet.
Haven't picked him for fantasy or contests this week, but pulling for him.

Digging Jason Day's Adidas kicks

Did not think Rory's chip was even going to make it off the fringe.

My ability to jinx out anyone I pick to win at golf is as amazing as it is frustrating.

My ability to jinx out anyone I pick to win at golf is as amazing as it is frustrating.

With great power comes great responsibility.

The more you listen to the announcers at the Masters the more you pick up on the subtext...

"Jason Day giving this putt his full attention" = "Day taking an eternity, once again"

The more you listen to the announcers at the Masters the more you pick up on the subtext...

"Jason Day giving this putt his full attention" = "Day taking an eternity, once again"

Yeah its freaking brutal. Its not seen as much compared to the stream, but he is as slow as anybody out there.

I'm with you, I picked Bubba and Rickey this weekend. :banghead:

I thought Spieth was really slow today also. All of his back offs were annoying but he played great!

Back