Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
All, I am new to this website.... live in the Syracuse area... would be interested
Welcome to the site and the local thread. Lot of members out your way.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

All, I am new to this website.... live in the Syracuse area... would be interested
Welcome to Paradise bud! If you haven't make sure you post on the check in thread. But definitely keep your eyes open in this thread because even outside of a big outing like Andy (Moosejaa) is planning we play quite a bit throughout the year.

Next weekend looks like a major break in the weather, I will be planning on playing both days. Where is a different story.

Last year we had TWO people from this area win contests and get into the Grandaddy. I wonder if we see the trend continue...

Last year we had TWO people from this area win contests and get into the Grandaddy. I wonder if we see the trend continue...
I think I'm safe in saying we'd all do some unspeakable things for that chance. I know maddog and I are always talking about it.

I think I'm safe in saying we'd all do some unspeakable things for that chance. I know maddog and I are always talking about it.

I think you use the term "all" liberally...haha

Would be awesome to see some guys from this area get in again, maybe even a guy who,used to live in WNY :alien:

Welcome! What part of Syracuse do you live?

I hope the trend shifts more to the East.

Only a few entries from your region and this region, so while there is a chance, you might want to tell them to step on it...haha

Should I endorse you? You know since it's the election season and all

Only a few entries from your region and this region, so while there is a chance, you might want to tell them to step on it...haha

I find that when I get them on the course it's easier to get them more active on the forum, I can't speak for this contest but business should pick up in the future.

Should I endorse you? You know since it's the election season and all

"OITW for #TheGrandaddy"

-The Dean Has Spoken

Why yes, yes I'll accept your endorsement

You will see my name in every opportunity to get into the Grandaddy, I can promise that lol.

hoping the trend stays strong here, how can you not enjoy a chance at an once life time experience thanks to THP, and some great golf companies and the chance at meeting some great people.

hoping the trend stays strong here, how can you not enjoy a chance at an once life time experience thanks to THP, and some great golf companies and the chance at meeting some great people.
I'm with ya there pops. I would love to see you in the grandaddy!! Only thing that would be sweeter would be taking the trip with you!

Only a couple of entries from this area, but I know you are one of them.
Weird really, but oh well. :D

all these comments worry me, did you get my entry?

not weird for me, I enter everyone I can, work is the one thing that keeps me from entering every contest...lol....work gets in the way of life but when it gets in the way of golf, that's a bigger bummer...lol....best thing I have taken away from contests or outings, the people I have met and friends I have made. Thanks to THP I have a lot more people who I call friend!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back