2016 THP Club Clash - The Gold Standard In Club Testing Sponsored By Evolve Golf

Right around a third of EVERYBODY coming will receive a brand new driver of their choosing.
Contests will be aplenty at Club Clash.

This is so freaking awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This just keeps getting better! Next Thursday can't get here fast enough!

Right around a third of EVERYBODY coming will receive a brand new driver of their choosing.
Contests will be aplenty at Club Clash.

And MikeDean will try to steal each and every one of them before we leave.

This just keeps getting better and better.

Contests, driver of choice for 1/3 of the group. Excitement for this is an understatement

Contests? Drivers? Now that is interesting ... my main desire is just know what driver I hit the best on the market today ... (I will bring a checkbook as a backup plan.)

Last edited:
Wilson is prepared.

b534224c2961e18564ed0ad792eab88c.jpg

Fantastic...I have wanted to hit the D200, but haven't had the opportunity.

Reading between the lines here, but @JB highlighted the word EVERYBODY attending when talking about the driver recipients.

I can only assume that means including any non golf attendees, which means that our odds may be better than 1/3? ??

Reading between the lines here, but @JB highlighted the word EVERYBODY attending when talking about the driver recipients.

I can only assume that means including any non golf attendees, which means that our odds may be better than 1/3? 

Im not sure we have any non-golf attendees at this one

I can only assume that means including any non golf attendees, which means that our odds may be better than 1/3? 
I think you are reading too deep in between the lines.

Last edited:
I just want to know what the contests are so I can start practicing. If it's anything involving pseduo-athleticism combined with gratuitous beer drinking, then I'm flying home with an extra club or two.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I just want to know what the contests are so I can start practicing. If it's anything involving pseduo-athleticism combined with gratuitous beer drinking, then I'm flying home with an extra club or two.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Better start practicing the second part. Us Coloradans have a distinct advantage there ?

Im not sure we have any non-golf attendees at this one

Depends on where you draw the HC line ... I have been asked what game I was playing by a homeowner ... that I apparently woke up one morning ...

Better start practicing the second part. Us Coloradans have a distinct advantage there ?
Please, I've been drinking sea level beers for years and my gut shows it. 2 sea level beers = 1 Colorado beer.

If there's any beer drinking involved I'd lose for sure. Perhaps eaglevsfalcon and milehighgolfer will drink enough to cover me lol

Last week, I played a round with JB, and to hear him give reports on the course conditions makes me hate missing this even more.....

Cant wait to follow along!

Drinking? What's that?

If there's any beer drinking involved I'd lose for sure. Perhaps eaglevsfalcon and milehighgolfer will drink enough to cover me lol

I can assure everybody that we would never host a contest like that. While we are sure there will be some consumption of beverages, I am one that does not drink on the course and with a very specific job to do this weekend in terms of covering the clubs, we hope people understand that heading in.

I can assure everybody that we would never host a contest like that. While we are sure there will be some consumption of beverages, I am one that does not drink on the course and with a very specific job to do this weekend in terms of covering the clubs, we hope people understand that heading in.
I think people get the idea. I'm fine as long as there's no limit on coca cola and gatorade consumption lol

Back