Unofficial THP New England Outing: 2016

Such a fun course...and delicious apple turnovera down the road

I'm in for all 36 and 3 dozen apple cider donuts

Such a fun course...and delicious apple turnovera down the road

I know you'll be laying a whooping on Hashtag Chad the week before but if you can swing it there will be a dozen donuts with your name on it

#swag #swagyoucantaste

i'm in, 36

I am interested in doing 36 will need to follow closely for possible work conflicts.

This will be a great Bday gift to myself im def in for 18 poss 36. 18 for sure though

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Great work, Alex. If I'm there, I'm in for 36.

i'm in, 36

Field Trip!! I can drive if you want to carpool since you drove all over New England the last time Alex asked us to play

Field Trip!! I can drive if you want to carpool since you drove all over New England the last time Alex asked us to play

we had to refuel for heaven sake!!! at 30 mpg!!!!!

36 for me as well!

Great planning OITW. You guys are going to have a blast and its a fun course.
I thought for a second it was scheduled the same week as the Grandaddy since so few from here have entered for a chance at the greatest all expenses paid trip ever created for golfers...haha

I kid of course.

I've heard so much about this course, AND the donuts!

Won't know if I'm in or not for another few weeks still, based on summer sports schedules with the kiddos.

Great planning OITW. You guys are going to have a blast and its a fun course.
I thought for a second it was scheduled the same week as the Grandaddy since so few from here have entered for a chance at the greatest all expenses paid trip ever created for golfers...haha

I kid of course.

I'll bite the bullet and volunteer to represent my region in the Grandaddy lol

Great job OITW. The real trick for me will be dusting off my I-90 to I-84 driving skillz. I think to that part of CT I can get there in 2 hrs assuming no problems. Google Maps sets the bar at 2hr 10 min door to door.

In for 36, thanks for all the planning!

Paging @gr8dryv

Interested:

TeedUpThoughts 36 in for Donuts

Lolz...

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Alex, I'm drinking in Boston and on my small phone screen. Text me details. Hoping I can make what ever you're putting together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back