Ball question? Help needed

Brucem609

Rum Afficianado
Reaction score
Handicap
Ok,so here goes.
played a few rounds the holiday weekend. Today I played and put into play the Kirkland Signature ball. For the first 6 holes every iron shot I came up short 1 club short? This was not the case the previous times I played this ball.I am a year older, birthday last Thursday. But will the ball make this much a difference from when I played this ball.... last Thursday?
my driver swing speed is low 90’s, driver carry is about 205 on a good hit.
should I be playing a low compression ball? How low? Which one? I like the soft feel balls, not those “rocks”
thanks for replying, thanks for helping

What happened the last 12 holes?

I played well, started to add a club where I thought I need to. But, my launch monitor SC200 is where I get my carry numbers from. I use a GPS on course for yardage, so I am pretty accurate for distance.
Idont care if I need to hit 5I for100 yards, just need to be consistent

The first series of Kirkland Signature Balls was a 4 piece ball, softer, and lower spin than the new 3 piece one. The new one is a higher spinning ball meant to stop on the greens better. Sort of the difference between the Pro V1 and Pro V1x.

I've thought about trying the Kirkland because of the price. But you say "rocks." I don't like rocks. I've been partial to Callaways for years. I'm still on my SR-1s and have a couple boxes of Truvis Chrome Softs I picked up cheap on Amazon. I like the way they stop on the greens.

Back