Callaway Tour Authentic Line

mancest

Went to the Grandaddy
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I have tested out Callaway Apparel before and it has been hit or miss, was lucky enough to get one of their new premium Tour Authentic Polos and man it is a big hit in my opinion. Super soft, breathable and look sharp. Will add some photos in the next post, but am definitely going to pick up at least another of these.

Few photos of the shirt after I played 18 in it.

9df53871e2854fd6361079bb90a78705.jpg

68e3881de81e2ed79a58d6b5dea369e5.jpg

bf0c557f54f27f8f32ddd135c2320bfd.jpg

The tour authentic line has the little black tab on the sleeve.

Super premium, but pricey.

I got that shirt too and love it. Might be on of my favorite new golf shirts as of late.

I got that shirt too and love it. Might be on of my favorite new golf shirts as of late.

Yeah, I didn't wear it down in Hammock since both days I spilled coffee on myself so didn't want to trash it right off the bat. Got it out today... and man I love it. I have the same model in my cart and one of the wool ones as well... damn I need to find a coupon code.

Yeah, I didn't wear it down in Hammock since both days I spilled coffee on myself so didn't want to trash it right off the bat. Got it out today... and man I love it. I have the same model in my cart and one of the wool ones as well... damn I need to find a coupon code.

I love the wool line. I need more of it, as I only have a single piece.

I love the wool line. I need more of it, as I only have a single piece.

You son of a... now I will have to pick one up.

You son of a... now I will have to pick one up.

I have the colorway that is called chambray I think. It’s light blue.

This shirt is so comfortable. Unlike mancest I know how to drink coffee so no worries about ruining it. I did see Austie with a blue one that looked good as well. I wish they would sell more odyssey logo’s shirts.

Is sizing pretty close to what you normally wear?

Is sizing pretty close to what you normally wear?

Their sizing is better than the regular line, but for me still had more room through the stomach area than I like. I’m a L and went M.

Another thumbs up. The shirt is so light. It does a really good job wicking away sweat.

I went with the XL and am very happy with the fit. I think a large may be a tad tight fitting.

Another thumbs up. The shirt is so light. It does a really good job wicking away sweat.

I went with the XL and am very happy with the fit. I think a large may be a tad tight fitting.

I can see with your height a large would have looked a little tight

is the white opaque? i haven’t had great luck with white in the past. not looking to put my nips on display for the world to admire.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

is the white opaque? i haven’t had great luck with white in the past. not looking to put my nips on display for the world to admire.

I just checked inside by side with other white shirts and had no concern but my skin tone is lighter than others might be.

Not opaque at all. I was ok and my name all weekend was Brown Mike

:joy::joy: Such a gentlemanly way to say that!

I was raised to mind my elders and show manners. Lol

Callaway Tour Authentic Line

I second your thoughts, and generally never wear white shirts. I don’t find this shirt to be opaque and find the sizing to be very comfortable. My wife commented that she liked how this shirt looked on me.

Now, I am only 5’6” with a 44” chest so I generally have to wear x-large shirts when colored white to very light colored shirts. On dark colored shirts I wear large generally. This shirt, as a large, fits very well but is not boxy. I would say the shirt runs very true to your chest size without being too large in the stomach.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I found the fit on these to be pretty solid. not super long like some brands, especially in the sleeves. not as baggy as say travis Mathew has been (haven't tried one out in a while to be fair) but not athletic cut or euro fit.

The Tour Authentic stuff is amazing, but the pricing is extreme. There are some pieces in my courses pro shop but they start at $175 CAD and go up from there.

The Tour Authentic stuff is amazing, but the pricing is extreme. There are some pieces in my courses pro shop but they start at $175 CAD and go up from there.

There are a couple of colors of the basic polo that you can get for $80. That's still quite high.

I've thought about grabbing another but can't bring myself to pay $80 for it. However, if I could get one with the Odyssey Experience and Hammock Beach logos, I'd buy it.

There are a couple of colors of the basic polo that you can get for $80. That's still quite high.

I've thought about grabbing another but can't bring myself to pay $80 for it. However, if I could get one with the Odyssey Experience and Hammock Beach logos, I'd buy it.

Yeah and that $80 US is about $120 Canadian. I picked up one of the $80 models and will grab one of the wool line at some point, just not yet. Hoping for a sale...

Yeah and that $80 US is about $120 Canadian. I picked up one of the $80 models and will grab one of the wool line at some point, just not yet. Hoping for a sale...

Didn't realize the conversion rate made that much of a difference. I was hoping the 40% Memorial Day sale might be extended to the TA line but, alas, it was not.

Didn't realize the conversion rate made that much of a difference. I was hoping the 40% Memorial Day sale might be extended to the TA line but, alas, it was not.

Canadian dollar has actually strengthened, when I was there a couple months ago it was .66 to 1, now it is .75 to 1.

Has anyone that has the Tour Authentic shirt also have a Swing Tech shirt? The Swing Tech is currently my favorite shirt and just was wondering how they compare.

Back