2016 Masters Thread & Contest - Amazing Prize

I know it gets said just about every time Jason Day hits driver, but man does he hit the ball hard. I dunno how he manages to do that four days in a row.

Day looks so comfortable. His confidence is thru the roof!

Ryan Moore always looks like its painful to play golf. Maybe he needs some prune juice, he seems constipated.

I know it gets said just about every time Jason Day hits driver, but man does he hit the ball hard. I dunno how he manages to do that four days in a row.

Up until later last year, he didn't. It was closer to 3.25 days. :D

Wow. That was cool to see

Oh wow how cool was that camera angle on that Lowry shot

Ryan Moore always looks like its painful to play golf. Maybe he needs some prune juice, he seems constipated.

Kidney stone golf. Tiger Woods patented that look.

That shot by Lowry....magnificent to watch.

Loved the angle they gave of Lowry's 3i into 11. What a cool view and heck of a shot.

Ill be honest here and say something that is going to change your viewing for the rest of the day.
Shane lowry looks like he is wearing a diaper.

Now enjoy the next time he swings.

What a shot by Lowry... 230ish stinger into a nasty wind to 10ft... these guys are good

That was a fairly lame statement by the announcer, Jason Day has never made 2 eagles in the same round of a major. I imagine the % is lower than she thinks if she thought that worth reporting.
not really her fault, she was fed the stat to read

Looks like Bubba is playing with a wallet in his back right pocket

God I hate seeing Mr Palmer in declining health.

Ill be honest here and say something that is going to change your viewing for the rest of the day.
Shane lowry looks like he is wearing a diaper.

Now enjoy the next time he swings.

Would you then consider him a "diaper dandy"?

Looks like Bubba is playing with a wallet in his back right pocket

He probably realized he just **** himself the last 4 holes

How do you leave putts short on such fast greens

God I hate seeing Mr Palmer in declining health.

You know, I used to think to myself that I hope never to have that happen, that I'd rather just punch out from a stroke or a heart attack. Now I have kids, and my feelings about making it to be old enough to decline in health are a bit different. It still stinks to see it, but he gets to still be part of the game, still gets to see his kids and grandkids, and see the game be in good hands.

I would think 20 mph winds would move the ball all by itself!

Not what Rory was looking for there.

Back