What's your favorite Major and Why?

Probably the masters for me. Really enjoy watching it

I dont even know if its Augusta for me, but the fact that the Masters kicks off the golf season full bore

The U.S. Open by far. I like the fact that the courses are by no means cookie cutter and it's always challenging.

I love the Masters because it's the unofficial start to golf season and I love the course's beauty and the tournament field.

I dont even know if its Augusta for me, but the fact that the Masters kicks off the golf season full bore

I am with Philly here. Just something about seeing all of the green and the colorful azaleas at the Masters.

The Masters - The tradition & the course. Spring is here. My favorite event far and away.

US Open - Our National Open.. It can be great or just so so depending on the venue. Sometime the course setup is crazy.

The Open - It can be great or just so so depending on the venue. Bad weather can make it interesting but not as enjoyable for me.

PGA Championship - Great be great with the right venue. Just isn't my favorite.

Masters is my favorite, followed by The Open. The course draws me in for the Masters. It is beautiful and pristine, and so few people get to actually play it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Open. Pure golf.

The Masters is easily my favorite. Hopefully when I retire I can make it an annual event to attend at least one of the practice or tournament days.

I'm going to have to go with the Masters as well. It's kind of a signal of spring and the next golf season officially arriving.

Its the US Open without a doubt for me. I love that it is our national championship, its open to anyone that qualifies and its usually the most difficult set up.

I like the open for its usually challenging weather. I might like the players just as much although it's not a major it's super entertaining.

The Masters for sure, I love that it is the first real kick off to spring . You also cant beat the scenery

I love the Masters and everything that goes with it ... just really a neat event.

For me it's the Masters, period. The premier major. The whole atmosphere around it makes it absolutely the best. Unless #TheGrandaddy becomes a major then it that for sure.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

The Masters. The course, the history and the tradition

I like the US Open. Is refreshing to see the pros struggle with rough that actually penalizes them for a change.

U. S. Open. USGA comes in a few weeks before the tournament date and starts to do their thing course wise. By the time the tournament starts, the fairways are narrow and hard, rough is already brutal and wait for the Sunday rough conditions, and the greens are already starting to crust up and turn brown. This 4 day tournament is tougher than home made soap. The Pro's know it coming in and it is the best test of their resolve, game and patience. You win the U. S. Open and you have beat the best on the toughest conditions. I'll never forget Tiger's Open win at Pebble Beach, 12 under and 2nd place was 2 over. :golf: No one had seen Pebble Beach like those Summer Conditions.

Back