Branson (Fireball) 2016 gathering

For those getting in thursday, where would you like the play the thursday twighlight round at?
The twighlight rate for buffalo ridge is $80. If everyone does not mind that I say we do it there. In my opinion you can not play that course enough :)
Listen to Shane, Buffalo Ridge is great.

If we can get 18 in I'm down for wherever
We can play until 9pm that time of the year so should not be a problem

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

So, anyone else counting the weeks until this thing? I need to start building up my tolerance for golf and alcohol between now and then.

So, anyone else counting the weeks until this thing? I need to start building up my tolerance for golf and alcohol between now and then.

Every day!
And I too am needing to work on my golf stamina and alcohol tolerance. The golf part will get a serious work out this weekend at Club Clash. The alcohol part, I may just have to wing it. If I'm not the chauffeur this year, I might take advantage of a bit more Fireball this year.

Last edited:
I am going to play RTJ in Prattville a month before. 5 rounds in 4 days so my golf stamina will get a test for sure.

As for alcohol stamina, I have a feeling it won't be an issue.

By the way we are less than 3 months out.

Been kind of out of pocket lately due to hellish work schedule and terrible conditions in the industry. Really looking forward to this!

JM

1 less wake up means it's another day closer . I can't wait !

Sent from my C6730 using Tapatalk

85 days and counting. If you're on the fence come on over!

Officially have my flight booked! I'll be getting to the condo pretty late Thursday (land in TUL at 7:25 pm), but I am really, really looking forward to this!

Officially have my flight booked! I'll be getting to the condo pretty late Thursday (land in TUL at 7:25 pm), but I am really, really looking forward to this!

Looking forward to seeing you again!

Looking forward to seeing you again!

Definitely! You'll probably birdie the hardest hole on every course if we play together a la the Bear Trap. Still can't believe you birdied the damn thing!

So ready for this gathering. After the week I've had at work, I wish it was this weekend.

80 days out, guys!

Looking over my spreadsheet and have a few missing pieces to fill in:

MikeG, what's your shirt size?
LSMO, what's your shirt size and are you staying in the condos at all?
Shane, are you planning on staying in the condos, and if so, what nights?
AdamW, what nights are you planning on staying in the condos?

I think we still have room for more, so I don't know why people aren't jumping at the chance to play golf in the hillbilly capital of the world.

Im glad to see this event thread pop up. Afwcardinal sold me on joining you all.

I dont know if I can actually swing it or not, or if there is even a spot available, but Im gonna subscribe and follow along.

It really sounds like you guys have one hell of a time down there!

Looking over my spreadsheet and have a few missing pieces to fill in:

MikeG, what's your shirt size?
LSMO, what's your shirt size and are you staying in the condos at all?
Shane, are you planning on staying in the condos, and if so, what nights?
AdamW, what nights are you planning on staying in the condos?

I think we still have room for more, so I don't know why people aren't jumping at the chance to play golf in the hillbilly capital of the world.
I am trying to help fill it.
EaglevsFalcons make it happen!

Just looked at the list of guys going. What a great list!

What would the lodging cost be for the weekend?

Just looked at the list of guys going. What a great list!

What would the lodging cost be for the weekend?

Around $100 total, and you get a t-shirt!!

So I was poking around on flights. Where would be a reasonable place to fly into? I dont mind driving a little bit if it will save some money

Back