IceyShanks

NiceyThanks
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
This is a good one!

seems like a cool guy ...ill root for him

Looks like a good ole' boy enjoying a day with the buds

looks like a great down to earth dude, I'll root for him

Now that's a down to earth young man! I would enjoy playing golf with him (if he would just stop laughing)!!!

Would be fun to hang out with him.

Cool video and seems like a pretty down to earth guy. I will be watching for him.

Seems like a good guy!

really enjoyed the video, seems like he would be a great guy to share a round with

Sounds like Kisner got suspended from his club because of the video.

I read that as well.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Then he doesn't need that tight a** club. Jeez, lighten up............

I had no idea his demeanor was like that. He seems so reserved on the course.

Pretty funny group, although i can't say I blame the course for not being happy about their semantics.

That's pretty lame, poor guy, especially after the work he is putting in on his house.

I read that, and I have to wonder if the club made the move because of who he is.

Seems like my type of crowd; just having fun and shooting the sh&t. I'll be rooting for that guy.

He has a T37 finish in The Masters, +9 and took home a cool $50,250 for that.

Seems like a cool guy!

From the look at it. The second oldest golf club in America, prolly filled with a bunch old guys that have zero fun outside of talking about the "Golden years". I'm sure they didn't like the cart races and a camera going thru there "sacred halls". Good for him, better places to be a member that will embrace a pga tour pro.

Looks like a fun bunch. Not too smart with the cart race and putting it on the video.
I'd hang with them any time though.

His whole crew got suspended as well.

The only thing that seemed questionable was the cart race. Not sure that would go over well anywhere. They may have had six-somes, hard to tell. But overall an entertaining look at Kisner and a fun-loving group. I am sure they will sort it out.

I just watched this again today, still might be one of the funniest videos I've ever seen.

That was fun. I hope he has a very successful 2020.

Kisner is awesome. He does a few podcasts appearances every year and he is really cool and down to Earth. He's a great golfer too.

Back