Puma IGNITE Spikeless Preview

I think my order is going to our rep this week, I've been going back and forth between the White/Green and the Black.

Well then. Looks like I know what I'm wearing to work on casual Friday this week.
Haha nice. I am sure some of students will comment on my "fresh new kicks" they are very observant.

I think my order is going to our rep this week, I've been going back and forth between the White/Green and the Black.
Nice. I just like white for golf shoes. Nothing against black I just much prefer the looks of white

Nice. I just like white for golf shoes. Nothing against black I just much prefer the looks of white
Agree completely on liking the White better. I wear my black Nike Lunar Mont Royals pretty much everyday for work as they are more "professional looking" but then again I work in a golf environment not a bank, so either one probably works :D

Agree completely on liking the White better. I wear my black Nike Lunar Mont Royals pretty much everyday for work as they are more "professional looking" but then again I work in a golf environment not a bank, so either one probably works :D
Haha very true. Maybe just get both!

I would be rocking a nice brown pair of golf shoes if I worked at a course.

Haha very true. Maybe just get both!

I would be rocking a nice brown pair of golf shoes if I worked at a course.

Oh, I already have the brown covered with my Ecco Bioms

Oh, I already have the brown covered with my Ecco Bioms
Nice. Well you will not be disappointed with these whether you are in the office or out on the course. They are so comfortable and this is the first day I have actually worn them outside of the garage.

Nice. Well you will not be disappointed with these whether you are in the office or out on the course. They are so comfortable and this is the first day I have actually worn them outside of the garage.
I'm sure I will, my monolite's are probably the most comfortable shoe of any kind I've ever worn, and I said that for 10 years previously about eccos. So I'm sure the Ignites will be even better than the monolites.

I'm sure I will, my monolite's are probably the most comfortable shoe of any kind I've ever worn, and I said that for 10 years previously about eccos. So I'm sure the Ignites will be even better than the monolites.
The ignites are miles above the monolites, and I loved min, the durability on them wasn't great for me, but the ignites are lighter, more comfortable and have worn way better. You won't be disappointed.

These Ignites have been on my radar for a long time.

The ignites are miles above the monolites, and I loved min, the durability on them wasn't great for me, but the ignites are lighter, more comfortable and have worn way better. You won't be disappointed.
That's quite a statement then if they are better than the monolites, and by all accounts I heard including from Grant at the PGA Show they are incredible, he couldn't stop raving about them. I don't know why it's taken me this long to get off the fence. I guess i was hoping to see them in stores and try them on first. But I have faith, the monolites worked out without trying them on, as I won them in a Puma/THP contest!!

Not my usually amount of steps today

617ded51be4a642b199b78679d5bf430.jpg

I think these are more comfortable than my actual sneakers. I feel as though they really didn't need to be broken in at all but I had to try them out today. I can't wait to test them out on the course.

Not my usually amount of steps today

617ded51be4a642b199b78679d5bf430.jpg

I think these are more comfortable than my actual sneakers. I feel as though they really didn't need to be broken in at all but I had to try them out today. I can't wait to test them out on the course.

Super comfortable right? Any comments now on the size vs the spiked version? For me these just felt long in the toe area(if that makes sense). Makes me think I could go down 1/2 size. Not sure if the spiked is like that or not.

Super comfortable right? Any comments now on the size vs the spiked version? For me these just felt long in the toe area(if that makes sense). Makes me think I could go down 1/2 size. Not sure if the spiked is like that or not.
Absolutely on the comfort.

I thought they fit pretty well to size for me. I think you are right about them being a little long in the toe. I think the spiked version didn't seem as long to me.

Looking like I should be ready to swing the sticks but I am at work... Looking hood though

3f0a8e82e1332d78763b9f29593a8a6e.jpg

Can't believe how comfortable these are right out of the box.

More thoughts later
Question for you my liege, would you say that is more grey than blue?

Question for you my liege, would you say that is more grey than blue?
Oh yes it is definitely more Grey than blue. I have a Grey Nike belts and UA Grey hat that are going script really well with these shoes. Yes,i have already thought about it haha

Oh yes it is definitely more Grey than blue. I have a Grey Nike belts and UA Grey hat that are going script really well with these shoes. Yes,i have already thought about it haha
How about with black pants?

I would say you could get away with that for sure.
Welp, I wear and 11.5 in Nike's and adidas shoes. Looks like I am ordering a pair of 11.5 Pumas.

Welp, I wear and 11.5 in Nike's and adidas shoes. Looks like I am ordering a pair of 11.5 Pumas.
Awesome. You will really like these. Have you used spikeless before?

Awesome. You will really like these. Have you used spikeless before?
Oh yeah. I have no preference on spikes or non. I care about value and aesthetics.

Oh yeah. I have no preference on spikes or non. I care about value and aesthetics.
Nice, these should fit the bill perfectly.

I want the white and green ones that Dechambeau was wearing today.

I want the white and green ones that Dechambeau was wearing today.
They were very cool looking. I couldn't tell if the soles were Grey or not though? The green was sweet

TGW shows a white/green to soon be available but no pic of them yet. I assume that's them.

Back