THP Club Clash - Driver Cards

Nice form - good way to compare "apples to apples" in the tester groups.

Nice. Makes it very easy to get consistent feedback.

Looking forward to the THPers thoughts and opinions, I have a couple of drivers I have my eye on

Im interested know what kind of a sample size we'll be getting from each driver. What is the right amount of swings to develop an informed opinion? I can see about 10 cuts being a decent enough amount but Im just stabbing in the dark here.

This is gonna be so darn cool!

Im interested know what kind of a sample size we'll be getting from each driver. What is the right amount of swings to develop an informed opinion? I can see about 10 cuts being a decent enough amount but Im just stabbing in the dark here.

This is gonna be so darn cool!

You can take as many as you would like, but the general consensus is 3-5 swings is how you know.
Don't forget you will be playing many of them for multiple rounds too.

Any thoughts on adding AoA. This is important since the objective numbers are impacted by this. Would be interesting to digest when comparing people's varying swings.

I hope to see a few sleepers jump out at the guy's. Should be a cool event and hope to see a few guys update their signatures in the following weeks.

Easy as it can get. How will on course testing be done? Will everyone grab the top 3 or 4 that they hit during rangetime and then use them during rounds?

Will Kang be limited to the number of drivers stuffed in his bag?? :devil:

Easy as it can get. How will on course testing be done? Will everyone grab the top 3 or 4 that they hit during rangetime and then use them during rounds?

Will Kang be limited to the number of drivers stuffed in his bag?? :devil:

I'm sure JB will shed more light on this, but I know at past testing gatherings that is how it was done. A lot of tee box switching back and forth takes place.

Perfect blend of info will be gathered on those cards. Can't wait to follow along with this event and digest all the info that comes from it.

Driver cards? This just got real

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like it. A great outline to what we should be looking for, hard data and subjective opinion. Could give some insight into why players gravitate toward a club other than what gives best "numbers"

THP Club Clash - Driver Cards

I like it. A great outline to what we should be looking for, hard data and subjective opinion. Could give some insight into why players gravitate toward a club other than what gives best "numbers"

They look pretty? Cost the most? Because you have it?

I like the driver cards having both actual numbers off the flightscope and general comments/responses from the testers

Looking forward to seeing these filled out and all the data.

Awesome. Think this will help us keep everything straight and give the readers a great perspective. I'll be posting pics of mine to the live update forum for sure!

I love this, and frankly I think the parameters presented on the cards for feedback is just right, not too much, not too little.

I love this setup. Being a first timer, having something to put hard data but still give that THP'er thought process should help a great deal. I just want to provide as much data as I can to all my peeps. I am so excited, I've thought about calling out sick till I leave to head down!!

I love this, and frankly I think the parameters presented on the cards for feedback is just right, not too much, not too little.

Enough to make you think and enough to provide solid feedback.

I missed this yesterday since I was on cell phone black out most of the day. I love the idea of the driver card. It should help both the reviewer and the reader.

Was thinking about how we were going to provide feedback and data. Glad there is some structure around it, and it seems easy and intuitive!

4061b17f7a664b9e228a3aff7cddd7dc.jpg

Nice! This is going to be so much fun. Not to mention a ton of solid feedback on all of these drivers.

I am really looking forward to seeing peoples numbers. Will be fun to find people closest to me and what they think of the drivers. Will be fun to follow along.

Back