Matte crown
Cup Face
2 piece Titanium construction

c5c0822d2ca84156a7cb1028ca5e8c29.jpg

c2368e8f3534b303bf26cd7deb19171c.jpg

dd5bc3f6c2700b28eb198804af1fec4e.jpg

f4878b474482227114ce1a6c5c48e664.jpg

20523a25db3d2630c2352811bb7eed02.jpg

We saw a prototype of this earlier on THP that had the cat on the face. I liked that better than this version but to be honest I am not sure I would play either one. It had better have some serious performance if its going to be successful.

Didn't one of the drivers from Driver vs Driver Season 1 have a moveable weight system like this one?

• Admin
Didn't one of the drivers from Driver vs Driver Season 1 have a moveable weight system like this one?

Yes. So did the Cobra Fly-Z+ and a number of others.

Is this their second driver of the year?

Depending on the price point, this could be a really nice option.

• Admin
Is this their second driver of the year?

Yes sir. I’m trying to figure out how much changes between their last Black Cat release

How does the crown finish look in person? I can't tell if it looks less than premium or if its more like what was on GBB.

• Admin
How does the crown finish look in person? I can't tell if it looks less than premium or if its more like what was on GBB.

That is tough for me to say. Doesn't look like GBB to me, because of the darker finish. Doesn't really look like Bomb Tech, which I thought looked a bit less premium.

That is tough for me to say. Doesn't look like GBB to me, because of the darker finish. Doesn't really look like Bomb Tech, which I thought looked a bit less premium.

bombtech popped up in my mind too, but part of that is because of the green and matte black combo.

bombtech popped up in my mind too, but part of that is because of the green and matte black combo.

Me too. The green on this sole and the entire sole in general looks far more complete than that driver.

Me too. The green on this sole and the entire sole in general looks far more complete than that driver.

That’s a great thing, it’s definitely got some bells and whistles here too that catch the eye.

I first thought of BombTech as well. Maybe it's the green I guess

oh absolutely, which is why I didn't want to throw the name out there.

Interesting weight movement with it being built into 1 part for both the heavy and light setting. Kinda cool and simplified actually!

The bottom looks almost identical to the Cobra Fly Z except the Cobra only had one weight that you could position to the front or rear, but the "bow-tie" look on the bottom is almost identical.

I’m no fan of the color scheme execution but I don’t think it looks all that bad as a whole.

Fan of the matte black crown. Interesting weight system.

Face and top view look solid. Underneath is a different story. I am sure it will be at a low enough price point that will make people happy with their purchase. Also too much bad juju with the name black cat

Don't really care for the colors, but there is some tech there. It will be interesting to see what people have to say about it. I haven't seen a Lynx club anywhere around here in years - other than maybe in my grandparents basement.

Wasn’t it Lynx that had the removable face driver ?

Yes sir. I’m trying to figure out how much changes between their last Black Cat release

I can confirm now that the driver is much of the same as the last release. New shaft choices (better) and some new styling, otherwise the driver remains.

I like it

Specifically the matte crown

I’m indifferent to the looks still. Thinking it’s def one of those have to see in person things to really get a feel for the finish.

Also very curious about sound.

Back