i don't like a really thick fry. but i also don't like a really thin fry like steak n shake.

i do like a good seasoned curly. i love mcdonald's fries. if i had to choose between overly crunchy or mushy, i would choose mushy so i'm ok with chick-fil-a texture.

probably my favorite fry of all time comes from a local chain in birmingham, al called the purple onion. i don't know if they're still around, but they made crinkle fries and put some special mediterranean seasoning on them that was the jam.

Love Jack in the box seasoned curly fries, second are waffle fries since they are a superior vehicle for ketchup.

There is no bad French fry if you use Hy's seasoning salt.

Waffle fries
Curly Fries & Arbys Horsey Sauce
Skinny Fries

not as thin as mcdonalds, but not as thick as steak fries in-between for me, with a nice seasoned salt mix and I am golden. :)

Like them is all forms but curly is the best IMO.

Curly fries from Arby's or Jack in the Box.

Crab ties Tom Chickie & Petes in Philadlpha, or at The Wells Fargo center

I'm an equal opportunity fry eater. Really.

Freddy's steak burgers has the best fries...shoestring with the right amount of crunch

Im convinced its waffle.

Waffles fries are amazing.

Thicker crinkle fries. Something like culvers serves

Easily waffle. Waffle fries are clearly the king of fries.

I love the string fries you get at Steak & Shake!

Waffle...specifically chic fila

Troy will be along shortly to condemn you all for liking waffle fries. Because they're too much fry, according to him.

I'm an equal opportunity fry eater. Really.

I put it another way. My favorite fries are very warm. I have my favorites in each class.

Thin - Smashburger's Smashfries are shoestring fries tossed with garlic, rosemary, salt, pepper, and olive oil. Amazing in both regular and sweet potato versions.

Thick - I too could eat a bag of Five Guys fries at a sitting, independent of the size of the bag. Many are culled, but theirs aren't frozen.

Waffle - there's Chick-Fil-A and then there's everybody else.

Troy will be along shortly to condemn you all for liking waffle fries. Because they're too much fry, according to him.

He's probably one of those guys who prefers steak fries.

Seasoned curly fries.

Waffle and I shun the person that states sweet potato are the best.

Curly fries followed by waffle fries as a close second

Back