2016 Masters Thread & Contest - Amazing Prize

Day looks like he's about to make a bad decision

db62383ba96af27cd1dfd10f69b54392.jpg

1c4ea4e4e5bfbdd08005620dcfae47ed.jpg

I don't see the resemblance guys

The taller guy is 5'6...

0.jpg

Wow. If JDay pulls this off I'll be very impressed.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

Ward sitting next to me is angry about it, because they are twins.

Some made a comment about a leprechaun on a rainbow picture in the banter thread yesterday. I kept returning waiting for a certain name to be mentioned.

I would have a such a hard time with spectators being that close to my path.

I still can't believe how people line up along the intended line of these guys. I would be scared for a stray ball.

And if it were me hitting the ball, someone would die. Haha

Nice recovery by Day to keep par alive on 7

I think one thing we don't think about all that often is just how good these guys are at getting out of trouble. We don't see them in trouble all that often, but that shot Day just hit was really nice.

I know these fans want to be part of the action, but right in the like of his shot (Day)? Brave or stupid.

I still can't believe how people line up along the intended line of these guys. I would be scared for a stray ball.

And if it were me hitting the ball, someone would die. Haha

Lives would be at risk if I had to pull that shot off, hahaha

Thanks, I was always curious. I think in the US, because of the abundance, its not the same. In most scenarios anyway.

Not that I watch a lot of tennis, but it's similar in tennis as well. There are a couple Canadian, that if in contention, viewership sky rockets.

David Lingmerth looks like the little person from Jackass.

I don't know if it's the euro cut on the clothes he usually wears, or that's just how he's built, but dude has some strange proportions.

I think one thing we don't think about all that often is just how good these guys are at getting out of trouble. We don't see them in trouble all that often, but that shot Day just hit was really nice.

Understatement. These guys are ridiculous at getting up and down, and then there are the guys that are better than them.

Sadly back to work. Boo. Hoping to watch a little more this afternoon.

Rory with another birdie chance on 3.

Hahaha I dont think its Lingmerths height as it is his proportions. They seem out of whack.

Great putt by Day.

Nice save by Day.

Very nice par save by Day at 7

Wardy just called Lingmerth "You 5'6 beauty". You just can't make this stuff up.

Back