JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
While Evolve Golf might be known for the Epoch tees, the company has a foundry in which their metal goods are created. We sat down with their founder to discuss all of the aspects of the creation process.

[video=youtube;1j1aKh70-rA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1j1aKh70-rA[/video]

If you aren't doing custom work at this point in the golf industry you are falling behind. Smart to evolve over time and include some awesome metal goods to their lineup.

Quality products that are super unique! The epoch tees are the best i have used I cannot believe one tee last a whole round or more.

Really cool to hear about how their commitment to the environment. Not something you always think about on the course. I love the Epoch tees and I look forward to seeing what they bring to market in the years to come.

Truly special, some amazing work!

Pretty cool little video there. Their product is very well done

Nice video and interview. Really like my custom Evolve/THP divot tool and tees.

• Admin
Pretty cool little video there. Their product is very well done

It was very cool getting a behind the scenes look at their creation process.

Love all the repurposing they achieve. And I cried a little inside seeing the gorgeous bag tag on display.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really enjoyed the video. Must have been interesting to see their facility in action

I really like their mentality about trying new things. They seem like one of the few non-tech companies who really get what the tech companies are doing to make themselves agile and responsive, it’s tough to apply that outside the tech sector, but they seem to have a good handle on how to apply those principles.

Or maybe they just really like hitting things with hammers. Either way it seems to be working for them.

Back