superstroke traxion tour grips....anyone try them out yet?

Kenct

Reaction score
Handicap
Was curious with the recent announcement for the 50% off deal if anyone got these in yet and have you tested them out?

I have one being delivered today that I won on Twitter. I’ll be throwing it on the Milled Collection 6M

I have one being delivered today that I won on Twitter. I’ll be throwing it on the Milled Collection 6M

I was referring to or trying to refer to the new traxion tour iron grips.
I just put the traxion gt tour on my spider and so far it feels great so these from the same line have my attention but they are out of stock to try.

Nice win btw!

I was referring to or trying to refer to the new traxion tour iron grips.
I just put the traxion gt tour on my spider and so far it feels great so these from the same line have my attention but they are out of stock to try.

Nice win btw!
Did you end up trying the iron grips? I'm looking at them and am curious anyone's thoughts that have tried them.

@ttucliffhanger - I love their putter grips, but I think their full swing grips are hot garbage. I tried one on my driver - it felt cheap and plasticky, was slippery in my hands, and the rib on the back was uncomfortable. I gave it a few rounds to make sure it was a fair try, and then I couldn't cut it off my club fast enough.

@ttucliffhanger - I love their putter grips, but I think their full swing grips are hot garbage. I tried one on my driver - it felt cheap and plasticky, was slippery in my hands, and the rib on the back was uncomfortable. I gave it a few rounds to make sure it was a fair try, and then I couldn't cut it off my club fast enough.
Thank you. These were my same concerns.

Back