2016 Masters Thread & Contest - Amazing Prize

If the Caddie made an Ace... That would be a story to tell...

Lydia Ko was a caddie today. Possible haha.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Not in yet, still pondering will wait another hour or so.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I went with a Masters Champion and someone who should have and could have won a major by now. I think this is the week he finally gets his @#$% together and wins.

My picks are in. Fairly standard, but I like the guys I picked, so we shall see. Great contest though.

Just heard about Rory's gold Kobe tribute shoes. Maybe my fantasy picks aren't as set as I thought.

I went with a Masters Champion and someone who should have and could have won a major by now. I think this is the week he finally gets his @#$% together and wins.

I completely forgot about Rose when I sent my pic's in.

I completely forgot about Rose when I sent my pic's in.

Wasn't talking about Rosey. American golfer with great talent and hot wife if that helps.

Wasn't talking about Rosey. American golfer with great talent and hot wife if that helps.

Is there a white powder substance on the end of his nose? I picked him.

Entry is in baby!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine's in! Went with two golfers.

Picks In. Thanks again for the opportunity. It all starts tomorrow. Let's go team!!!!!!

Watching the recap of the par 3 contest like...

jJKcMijl.jpg

E-mail sent!

Email sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still have a little over an hour to get the picks in for you slackers. :alien:

I can't wait for this to get underway!

It's Thursday and I hope my network at work doesn't start filtering content or I'm going over in my data plan!

I won't have access to TV today, but I'll be here watching updates. And check the App.

Double screens at work are gonna get a work out!

A bunch of meetings today. Need to figure out how to watch and participate in the meetings

Back