2016 THP Fantasy Golf - Open For Signups

Ended up with 7. Maybe my strategy will work this week! It sure didn't the last two!

I made a couple more changes and have 8 with $11K remaining. Pretty sure I'm rolling with that lineup!

I made a couple more changes and have 8 with $11K remaining. Pretty sure I'm rolling with that lineup!
I have 8 with $11k leftover...

Made a few adjustments and got to 8 and have no money left over. I wanted to squeeze in Rose but couldn't make it work. I think he's going to have another strong showing at Augusta.

Not even going to look at it again tonight and drive myself crazy tweaking it again. Going to roll with the 8 I landed on late last night.

Certainly the toughest week yet to manage the moolah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alright, I'm done making changes. 8 it is and I'm feeling pretty good about my picks!

I remembered to set my line-up. It may still not do me much good...

I finally went with 7, made some changes at the last minute.

Apparently, I made some poor picks.

I initially had Fowler on my lineup this week but dropped him at the last minute. Phew, might have dodged a bullet.

So so for my picks this week.

I have J Day and Debauchee and Els... not sure who else I picked for this team off the top of my head.

I didn't pick Spieth, in any of my pools.

My late night swap of Day (out) for Fowler (in) (plus some down the lineup tweaks) looks pretty stupid. Mulligan?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah Adam Scott as my blue chip pick is not looking so hot at the moment.

Yeah Adam Scott as my blue chip pick is not looking so hot at the moment.

I took him in another league that I do where you only pick one person and can only use them once. I'm hoping he has a better day tomorrow and at least makes the cut.

I took him in another league that I do where you only pick one person and can only use them once. I'm hoping he has a better day tomorrow and at least makes the cut.

Yeah thankfully it's not a closer to a total loss like Fowlers +8!

Rory and Day, I thought for a while we're great but things changed really fast with Jason. Oh, there is still time!

Bubba let me down today, hopefully he can turn it around tomorrow.

lee westwood was my best player...Highest guy was Dufner but a lot of average so far. we will see

Lol i have els

Fitzpatrick in 13th is my best

Willett at 9 is my best at the moment. Tomorrow is going to be interesting!

Last edited:
Rory needs to make a run tomorrow...he's my only top player.

My lineup in fantasy ain't looking so good. My contest picks ain't looking so hot either.

After Day went bogey and double after being only 1 stroke behind Spieth I began to worry. Hope he can bring it back

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Back