What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
THP and watched many hours of The Masters.

Streamed the masters in my office and talked 1986 with 3 guys born after that great Sunday. Man I'm getting old.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

THPing and watched Masters coverage. Solid golf day for me.

Caught about an hour of live Masters coverage now watching the replay.

Another great day of thp and the Masters for me as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Masters Masters and more masters on THP!

Watched the Masters, THP'd.. dropped by Golf Galaxy and looked around. Wanted to check out the new UA gloves.. ended up not liking them.

Masters and THPing.

THP'd, daydream of having actual golfing weather.

Watched the Masters, and cleaned up my clubs. Too windy to go to the range today

Sent from my SM-G900R7 using Tapatalk

Masters and THP then Played nine in our TNML shot 40 double on 9 ugh.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

This morning I THP'd while watching the live feed of The Masters. This afternoon I got in some short game practice before I picked up my kids. Nothing like pitching and chipping onto sloped greens but my contact was crisp so I'm happy. I also noticed there was a hole in one of my Kentwool socks so I gave them a call. Just like that, I have a replacement on the way. Kentwool customer service is top notch!

I broke down the golf swing into several different silos. Looking for that common theme in all swings. Plenty of time to think while driving.

Also replayed last rounds in my head and my mistakes

Walked 18 and watch a good bit of the Masters.

Played in a scramble.

Watched the Masters at work then came home and cut grass so I could play Saturday and Sunday and not have yard work on my mind....

Went to the range, watched the Masters. Planning to play 18 on Sunday

Sent from my SM-G900R7 using Tapatalk

Played golf and THP'd

THP, watching Masters replay, got the bag and push cart ready for tomorrow.

Not much, today, just caught a bit of the Masters, and trying to do a bit of THPing.

Played 9 with a retired couple. They travel and golf, over 100 courses played. Fun couple. Then I was plugged in on 2nd 9 with 2 young guys. They both work at a fitness club. Long hitters and fun guys.

Masters and THP

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Range time, watched the Masters and THP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back