Awesome pic of an eagle

Mach2

Reaction score
Handicap
USGA 13.7
Saw this on my Fox News page. Incredible timing for this pic by an amateur photographer.

5%2028%2019%20bald%20eagle_zpsv5smci40.jpg

That's beautiful!!! I saw a more violent side of nature yesterday while playing golf. A hawk was eating the babies right out of a nest on top of a street light pole while the mama and papa I assume were flying around going crazy. They were much, much smaller than the hawk so nothing they could do about it. The hawk was throwing down feathers everywhere as it ate.

Great photo but I'd start running the other way. Looks like he's locked in on him.

Awesome.

It is a better picture, no doubt;
But this eagle might give better feels.
hole.jpg

Fantastic picture

That's beautiful!!! I saw a more violent side of nature yesterday while playing golf. A hawk was eating the babies right out of a nest on top of a street light pole while the mama and papa I assume were flying around going crazy. They were much, much smaller than the hawk so nothing they could do about it. The hawk was throwing down feathers everywhere as it ate.
Awesome!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Awesome pic of an eagle

I was going through my phone and found some from our Alaska cruise. The eagles on the excursion out of Ketchikan were like sea gulls and everywhere; the one almost hit me!

69a7b42cd3e1a901ddad4535056e5950.jpg
97a9c34c1ed478203e903ab3a954ca43.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back