2016 Masters Thread & Contest - Amazing Prize

I need to go back and find it, but pretty certain it was Chamblee saying the entire tournament, which struck me as odd.

Spieth made a double last year. Think only 3 have in the past 20 years and won.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I heard yesterday on The Golf Channel that no player who has made a double bogey has ever won the Masters, does anyone know if that's true?

Spieth made double last year on 17 in round 3.

I went with Rose and Fowler. I think I have Rose in every contest I'm in this week.

Spieth about to tee off, have a feeling this thread will have lot's of excitement with him and Rickie on the course.

Spieth about to tee off, have a feeling this thread will have lot's of excitement with him and Rickie on the course.

And with he and Bryson, people will have plenty of time to discuss in between shots. :D

And with he and Bryson, people will have plenty of time to discuss in between shots. :D

thank god Day isn't till later. #6HourRounds

Day, D.J. Do your thing and one of you win.

hey masters.com: thank you for putting spieth and and dechambeau in the featured round. #dropinproductivity

Dechambeau outdrives Spieth and Casey on the first hole. 3 balls in the fairway is nice to see on that hole.

looks like slow play out there so far without day.

yeah but that was slow play because of trouble off the tee. Day is slow from the middle of the fairway. Not to mention 350 yards down the middle of the fairway haha

We need a THP hat like Dechambeau's

Rickie just pounded that drive. He does so well with the KING LTD

Thanks guys. I must have heard it incorrectly.

Not sure Rickie hits the ball hard enough.

I went with Adam Scott and Rory.
Trying to get the app up on my phone now...

Rickie just pounded that drive. He does so well with the KING LTD

that will be me next week. I'm going to skype you in, I hit the ball better on the range when you are watching.

that camera shot of ZJ was pretty sweet.

We need a THP hat like Dechambeau's

Agreed. However unless I clean out the office of these PUMA 1/4 zips, its going to be a long time.
Remember when everybody said "get bigger sizes"?

Agreed. However unless I clean out the office of these PUMA 1/4 zips, its going to be a long time.

Blame MikeDean and his weight loss challenge :alien:

It's very strange to listen to commentators who are not actively rooting against the players. I've been getting too much Johnny Miller in my life, apparently.

Cmon Spieth, pull the friggin trigger already. Guy is making Keegan and Furyk look like speed golfers on this.

Solid approach from Bryson.

Flash sale coming soon??? I assumed the white XL was sold out. Just realized it's not. Welp....better get a white XL!

Back