WTB: Higher Bounce Wedge

flog2424

Philippians 4:13
Reaction score
Handicap
Looking for a higher bounce wedge to experiment with. Preferably a SM7 D or K grind, RTX 4 Full Bounce or something maybe a little older with good life left.

Let me know what you got out there

Looking for a higher bounce wedge to experiment with. Preferably a SM7 D or K grind, RTX 4 Full Bounce or something maybe a little older with good life left.

Let me know what you got out there
I have an SM7 60* K Grind sitting in the garage. Stock wedge flex shaft, brushed steel, has maybe 10 rounds on it and some practice time in my garage. Let me know if that's something you'd be interested in. I'll take some pictures in a little while when I make my way back out to the garage.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

How much bounce we talkin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking for something in the 12-14 range

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What loft are you looking for? Is a big OEM brand name a hard requirement? If not, depending on loft, I might have something that'll fill the bill to experiment with.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Preferably a 58*

Preferably a 58*
If brand is not a deal breaker, I'm sure I have a 56° that could be bent to 58° and work perfectly. Let me know if you're interested and I'll check to see exactly what I have.

If brand is not a deal breaker, I'm sure I have a 56° that could be bent to 58° and work perfectly. Let me know if you're interested and I'll check to see exactly what I have.

Wouldn't bending it change the bounce?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Wouldn't bending it change the bounce?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Yes, it'll increase the bounce. Since he wants a high bounce wedge, it'll be perfect.

I do have an SM7 K grind laying around, but it's a 60*.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Back