2016 Masters Thread & Contest - Amazing Prize

Damn dude not pulling any punches, do we know that that would win over say Spieth and Lee?
First gets 1.8m and anything outside the top 50 get like 24k. Spieth tying for 2nd instead of having it outright 1.08m) might have mattered. Time to break out the calculator.

Not anymore. He switched to a longer driver and plays the XR 16 at 45.5 and has the distance.

Ah right. Thanks

The Masters 2016 definitely lived up to the hype! It was painful to see Jordan lose on #12, but Danny Willett played a GREAT round of golf. I hope he cools off by the time The Ryder Cup comes around though :bulgy-eyes:

He said that nicer than I would have...

Said it nicer than about 90% of the people would have. Gives him a few minutes to compose himself and be a class act guy he's known for

Jordan is hurtin, you can hear it in his voice.

Oh look j spieth being a class act.

No surprise here.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

wtf, the winner is giving interviews and they show the sloth?

Congrats to Willett and Cookie! Well done by both!

How freaking classy is Jordan right now

Good for Willet...Glad to see him play well today.

The usual, composed Spieth in the post round interview.

He's a guy who will learn a lesson or five from this and bounce back.

Picked a terrible day to build a deck. Cold weather, intermittent snow, and Masters craziness. So much to catch up on.

Class act to do the immediate interview, stay composed and answer the questions.

Jordan takes it on the chin like a man. Mad respect.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I like Jordon more all the time ... stood up there like a individual with class!

Good on Jordan for the interview there. Must've been difficult.

Typed with my thumbs on a phone

Jordan still has to put the Jacket on Willet, that is going to be awkward.

Absolute class from Jordan. Didn't expect anything less but that couldn't have been an easy interview

Willett looks a fairly composed player. He seemed much the same in Dubai and seems to have taken that into one of the toughest places of all.
sad to see what happened to Jordan though. I still think he is no. 1

Jordan continues to impress with that interview.

Jordan always talks about their success as a team and takes the blame on his shoulders. Such a class act.

3 aces on 16 today, just crazy.

Back