Hello from West LA!

Slasher

Reaction score
Handicap
Hi guys - just found this wonderful corner of the internet.

I'm currently living in West LA (near UCLA). I've been here in LA for a couple of years now. Still learning the lay of the land.
I'm originally from Vancouver, BC.

I tend to play Rancho Park the most as it is pretty close to my place. Also enjoy Rustic Canyon, Simi Hills, Goose Greek to name a few.

Currently hovering between 8-9 handicap. Always up for a round. Would love to meet some new guys!

Cheers,
Waylon

Welcome to THP.

:welcome:

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP

:welcome:

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP, Hoss.

Welcome!

Welcome!!

Welcome to THP!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Welcome fellow Californian!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Not sure if @mrkich is still in the area. Fun, super bright dude.

And welcome to THP!

Not sure if @mrkich is still in the area. Fun, super bright dude.

And welcome to THP!

Thanks for thinking of me.

I’m still on the westside and consider Rancho my home course (learned to play there when I was a kid). Let me know if you want to get a round in sometime!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!

Hi guys - just found this wonderful corner of the internet.

I'm currently living in West LA (near UCLA). I've been here in LA for a couple of years now. Still learning the lay of the land.
I'm originally from Vancouver, BC.

I tend to play Rancho Park the most as it is pretty close to my place. Also enjoy Rustic Canyon, Simi Hills, Goose Greek to name a few.

Currently hovering between 8-9 handicap. Always up for a round. Would love to meet some new guys!

Cheers,
Waylon

Hey Waylon,
There are a bunch of us in the LA area. I'm from Brentwood, though I live now in Westlake Village. The golf out here is tremendously better than what you find in LA. Let me know if you ever want to get a round in.

Peter

Welcome to THP Slasher

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome aboard!

Back