2016 #TheCup Sponsored By Callaway Golf

We all are!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its signup month.

So, so excited to see who gets in this one with me

You wouldn't believe how far my wishful thinking goes. Let's see... First I get into this and then the Gradaddy and....I think you get my point!

Are you also a holder of the Golden Ticket or just wishful thinking?

There are only two Golden Tickets outstanding. Well three if you count DrewZ's Grandaddy ticket.
War Eagle for winning earlier this year.
Brianmk for winning MVP.

There are only two Golden Tickets outstanding. Well three if you count DrewZ's Grandaddy ticket.
War Eagle for winning earlier this year.
Brianmk for winning MVP.

That is what I thought as well. Didn't want to miss something and take another of the few spots remaining away.

This and club clash hours apart...going to be one crazy few days in just a few more short days

I want in on this so bad

I cannot wait for 1pm EST on Wednesday, April 13th! I want this! The end.

I cannot wait for 1pm EST on Wednesday, April 13th! I want this! The end.

Hope the cash flow allows it, as I saw your post in the Cure thread and this is more money than that.

Hope the cash flow allows it, as I saw your post in the Cure thread and this is more money than that.

Was trying to look out for fellow THP'ers who are in the market for a new putter, otherwise the discount will go to waste since I am not in the market.

Was trying to look out for fellow THP'ers who are in the market for a new putter, otherwise the discount will go to waste since I am not in the market.

Yeah dude, I gotcha. You had said money was tight in that post, I was merely saying that I hope it gets better since you have been in multiple THP Event threads excited. Jeez.

8 Days 'til sign ups.....

Tick, tick, tick.......waiting, always waiting but it's worth it!

My calendar is set and I'm so ready to signup for this. Here's hoping!!!

1 more week from tomorrow!

Friendly reminder signups are less than a week away!

There is so much great stuff going on right now between #TheCup and the #TheGrandaddy that my head is spinning!

I think the momentum for this got toned down when the first Grandaddy contest was announced! This is going to be a fantastic event also!! Can't wait for next week!!

Back