The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blah, I can't wait till I find a good job, I'm getting so bored at home just applying to places... Anyone need help around the house? Literally bored and need to do something, not for money just to help out some THPers in my time of boredom

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm hiring.

I'm hiring.

Haha if you were closer than a 2 hr drive Or paid well enough to pay for the gas, that'd be pretty awesome... , but I've got some good phone interviews and scheduling in persons soon so hopefully all works out. But in the mean time I figured I could help out with THPers that need any help that they can't get done on their own near me

Haha if you were closer than a 2 hr drive Or paid well enough to pay for the gas, that'd be pretty awesome... , but I've got some good phone interviews and scheduling in persons soon so hopefully all works out. But in the mean time I figured I could help out with THPers that need any help that they can't get done on their own near me

Good luck man.

Good luck man.

What's with you and double posts today?

Computer is acting funny. I post and it asks if I want to leave the page then takes me to the advance setting and then boom 2 posts. I don't know.

I also want Crest to get used to seeing double posts. It's going to happen to Ovi a lot in the playoffs.

Computer is acting funny. I post and it asks if I want to leave the page then takes me to the advance setting and then boom 2 posts. I don't know.

I also want Crest to get used to seeing double posts. It's going to happen to Ovi a lot in the playoffs.

Haha, love it, but thanks for the support

Finally got my mask...need to call the ball lol

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
b8a52ae567191547d0a42d6b7a6cf64e.jpg

I think it's a forum thing. It happened to me three times tonight.

Those Skechers commercials with Matt Kuchar are undercover funny

Those Skechers commercials with Matt Kuchar are undercover funny

"See how my ball landed in the fairway? Fairway good, sand trap baaaad"

I caught this stomach bug that's been going around. Not fun.

The Official Banter Away Thread

I moved it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
And a Masters thread that is just awesome during the event.

"See how my ball landed in the fairway? Fairway good, sand trap baaaad"

Yup, haha!

"Remember when I said there are no stupid questions? I'd like to retract that statement."

:D

MrsV if you read this im sorry for the data usage this month. Its the Masters and im at work

MrsV if you read this im sorry for the data usage this month. Its the Masters and im at work

Someone might be doing some dishes to make up for it. :alien:

Something about this just makes me happy

9a6027fb12c302ff3ec6c708a838b9a7.jpg

Tell me that again in a few hours...haha

And everybody knows chicharrones are best in Mofongo.

Tell me that again in a few hours...haha

And everybody knows chicharrones are best in Mofongo.

Touché

this is weird, I have beer, pop, rum and scotch here, but I am craving some vegetable juice... why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back