2016 Masters Thread & Contest - Amazing Prize

Rickie = Fowler

Ricky = Barnes

I took Day & Bubba, I know there will be several others but I just think they will do really well this week.

Here's hoping you and I are among the people in a random draw for the grand prize then!!

At work today, and unable to follow closely...
But I need Reed to pick it up a little.

For those watching, any hope he turns it around or is he lost?
not looking great at the moment for him. But again its early. He may turn it around and post a "comfortable" 75

Triple bogey for Fowler

The ol snowman for Rickie

wow, even I get mad when I post an 8....

par for Mahan on 1. #DarkHorse #DeadHorse #NobodyCaresButMe

I thought the same thing, just guessing here but I'm thinking nerves are getting the better of him.

Yeah, I little out of sync. Like he has yet to calm down and now is in full panic at the disco

Anyone ever won with a triple??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

par for Mahan on 1. #DarkHorse #DeadHorse #NobodyCaresButMe

I thought you were off your rocker but a good start

THP triple for Ricky. Dropped 3.5 strokes to the field there.

Ouch bad play by Casey. Then again I would have probably done the same.

Is Rickie Barnes in the field this year too? Or just Ricky Fowler

I doubt Rickie Barnes is in the field this year, I'm not sure he still has his card. I think he's playing on exemptions.

time for the Ban Hammer.

Spieth didn't even knock his shoes off after stepping in the bunker. Zero respect. :alien:

I doubt Rickie Barnes is in the field this year, I'm not sure he still has his card. I think he's playing on exemptions.

Web.com I believe

Fowler falling apart

time for the Ban Hammer.
Save it for after Regional Rivalry. I have an MVP trip to win that apparently not many are interested in

:alien:

Spieth didn't even knock his shoes off after stepping in the bunker. Zero respect. :alien:

He doesn't have to, walks on water like Hay Soos.
Seriously this kid is fantastic.

Back