2016 Masters Thread & Contest - Amazing Prize

Hahah. Shane McLowry.

"This guys Irish, his name must start with 'Mc'"

lol. So he was testing the sand after hitting another shot previously in said bunker? They shouldn't even entertain people calling in about infractions.

Hit sand shot, leave shot in bunker. Get pissed, slap at sand. Go up and hit next bunker shot. Get accused of testing the sand because you took a swipe at it. It was a horrifically stupid 15 minutes.

with a 2:01 tee time today, I figured Rory would be much earlier than 11:05am tomorrow

Coulda been worse. He could have called him Shane O'Lowry.

Just saw it...wow

The sobering distance of Els' opening-hole misses: 2 feet, 3 feet, 3 feet, 10 inches, and 11 inches.

Just saw it...wow

The sobering distance of Els' opening-hole misses: 2 feet, 3 feet, 3 feet, 10 inches, and 11 inches.

Yep that was memorable!

My combo of Sneds, Kuch, and Scott isn't looking so hot right now, lol.

Lots of folks hoping Jordan plays at even or worse tomorrow! I don't think so!!

Good stuff in here today fellas. Looking forward to seeing how the waves do with the flipped tee times tomorrow

Watching the rerun. Ernie! Wow!!!

Finally caught up in the thread and am currently watching the replay (thank god for DVRS). All of the observations have been spot on. Poor Ernie, Ive always liked him. I guess he got frustrated and just blanked out for a second or two.

Spieth continuing his play here from a year ago. He seems to be comfortable here.

Really disappointed to see Rickie blow up so early. Always next year I suppose.

I picked Day and Rory so Im thrilled with how well they both started. The last stretch seemed to catch a lot of players off guard. I think they will rally a bit tomorrow and hopefully put themselves in good position for the weekend as long as Jordan doesnt
run away with it.

Unfortunately I will be playing catch up again tomorrow as I have 500 ft of steel bleachers to paint. So between the mess and noise, I probably wont get a peek until late afternoon. I will definetly be around more for the weekend though. Keep up the good commentary so I have something interesting to do once I get home.

This thread was on Fire! I honestly could not keep up.

This thread was on Fire! I honestly could not keep up.

For real. At one point Tapatalk updated and started on page 19 of 33 :bulgy-eyes:

Just getting to watch some coverage & man that tee shot on 18 tee looks narrower than past years.

Don't know if anyone else has AT&T Uverse? If so you need to check out the Masters interactive experience. Cool content, videos, history, pictures, leaderboard, and fly overs of every single hole. Just an FYI.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The thing I just love about Augusta is how picturesque it is....every year I just love taking in the scene and reflecting back to when I was there. Absolutely the most beautiful course I've ever seen.

Last edited:
Holy smokes it was busy in here today! I was only able to check in occasionally but this was fun to catch up to. I'm excited to see if Jordan can keep this up. I'm really hoping Rory can make up some ground and turn this in to a showdown on the weekend.

I can't believe how many pages this is already up to.

The thing. Just love about Agusta is how picturesque it is....every year I just love taking in the scene and reflecting back to when I was there. Absolutely the most beautiful course I've ever seen.

Totally agree - and I've never been. Just to watch it on TV is breathtaking for me

Totally agree - and I've never been. Just to watch it on TV is breathtaking for me

Brother TV really doesn't capture it......it's not even close really.

Brother TV really doesn't capture it......it's not even close really.
Completely agree tv doesn't come close to doing this place justice.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I missed any live action today due to an intense work day, hoping to catch some tomorrow

Back