Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I am, bank on that. But I'm trying to figure out which style of putter is best for my game. The whole toe hang classroom got me wondering if I'm using what's best for me. So before I sink a premium dollar (for me anyway). I want to see what's what. Honestly fitting offerings around here are slim and I've got no confidence in what they'd provide.

The 2135 1.0 is one of the best deals at the price range if you're looking for something to try out in a plumbers neck.

Debating between Iomic Sticky or Iomic Black Armor Sticky for regripping the set before the season begins

Pondering a replacement 5i for my set of 545s. No luck with any of the places I left my name at.

Can someone post a pic of an aqua dry stand bag loaded up? Can't find one around here and I'm on the verge of buying one online. Want to make sure I like the look first though.

Can someone post a pic of an aqua dry stand bag loaded up? Can't find one around here and I'm on the verge of buying one online. Want to make sure I like the look first though.

I know that one year the #Grandaddy bags were Aqua Drys. I'm on Tapatalk right now so can't search, but you might want to check out those threads.

I know that one year the #Grandaddy bags were Aqua Drys. I'm on Tapatalk right now so can't search, but you might want to check out those threads.

Thanks! Will take a look.

what a second shot on 2 by Bryson
edit: wrong thread sorry

I'd ponder that shot. 6 feet for eagle? Even I could make that putt.

Adding a fairway to the ponder. XR 3w or 4w, XR16 3w or 4w, or a mini driver.

Right now I've got Driver - (Blank) - Heavenwood - 3h, then 5i through wedges. Need to fill that spot.

I'd ponder that shot. 6 feet for eagle? Even I could make that putt.

Adding a fairway to the ponder. XR 3w or 4w, XR16 3w or 4w, or a mini driver.

Right now I've got Driver - (Blank) - Heavenwood - 3h, then 5i through wedges. Need to fill that spot.
I dropped my 3W and 5W and go Driver straight to Hwood. Love the simple setup.

I can't right now with the Masters, but if you go to the 2014 Grandaddy Live Update thread you will see tons of them.

I dropped my 3W and 5W and go Driver straight to Hwood. Love the simple setup.

I was thinking of going that route, but I've got the spot in the bag and I'm not one for a high lofted wedge. I need to see how I do with the HW off the tee again when it comes in - I found I was losing some distance there just hitting it too high vs the 4W or something.

I can't right now with the Masters, but if you go to the 2014 Grandaddy Live Update thread you will see tons of them.

That seals it. I'm getting one. Now just to decide on white or black. I was planning on a black one, but those white bags just looked awesome for the Grandaddy.

d498ee5d4f10be928bb7cf72cb8e63cd.jpg

Hmm..

Driver. Not sure which one. Just a driver. Club Clash is definitely on my mind.

The new V-line Fang Rx with a black shaft.

Kicking myself for missing out on a killer eBay deal on some graphite shafted D200s. I had them in my watch list and spaced out on the end time. Going to keep on looking and waiting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stand bags. What are some favorites?

I can't wait to see Jason Finley see you stroll up with your Bridgestone Staff bag and all their clubs at The Gauntlet. Please tell me when you see him so I can roll tape.

Stand bags. What are some favorites?

You'll hear votes for the SunMountain bags, the Callaway HL bags, for sure. I still like the new W/S Nexus, and also the new Ping Hoofer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back