2016 Masters Thread & Contest - Amazing Prize

Did I not see ZJ birdie #3? They are saying even.

edit - never mind, I missed the bogey at 2. I thought he had par.

So who else did everybody pick?
Day and Matsuyama for me. Had to thrown on one that probably not many picked.

HDMI is a good idea - I've got the cable to go from the surface, so that would work. Thanks.

Thats exactly what I am using. SP3 through HDMI to big screen.

I went Fowler and Scott.

#5 is such an under appreciated hole. It is a beast.

Me too. And admit, when you saw him after listening to the podcast, you were thinking "man, I kind of see it".

oh, absolutely. Probably helps that they both have accents too.

Can anybody shut that bird up on the app? Gotta be piped in...No way its that perfect. :alien:

I took Day & Bubba, I know there will be several others but I just think they will do really well this week.

Can anybody shut that bird up on the app? Gotta be piped in...No way its that perfect. :alien:

LOL, it is driving me crazy!

CBS admitted to the bird sound effects a few years ago. I think NFL Stadiums should do that. Since they can't do it with crowd noise.

Dubuisson's hair is almost majestic.

Its an Internet bird. Probably flies 280 down the middle on average

Just think of it as the alarm coming from the merch tent.

Spieth #DatSpinDoe

Beautiful shot by Jordan.

Oh lord Rickie

Fantastic shot by Jordan there. He and Fowler both dropping bombs and making it rain.

WOW!!! Rickie!

I Still think Fowler looks ridiculous in that get up

Good Lord Rickie

Wow, Fowler almost dunked that ball.

Dude, go see the thread on greatest masters entrance. I found your new favorite golfer.
YES! I was unfortunately in Fargo all day yesterday (work). But I did see that and I said the same thing! LOVE LOVE LOVE Stenson!

That's a great shot by Fowler.

And I kind of like the highlighter yellow. We don't have to refer to it as "volt" if it's not on Nike stuff, right?

I Still think Fowler looks ridiculous in that get up

I agree, but if he keeps shooting darts like that, I'll forgive him

Back