Flooding and tornadoes are hammering a lot of people

Parrot

Down to the banana republics . . .
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Prayers to them and I hope all THPers and their families are safe.

Yes, prayers to them. I saw so far this year there have been 446 tornadoes in the U.S., more than double the normal amount.

They are flying all around here. Nothing new to me as iv lived in Kansas / Missouri all my life.....but can be tense non the less. Incredible the sheer power they produce......

Yes absolutely. My cousins in Northeast Jersey got a tornado possibly up there, did some damage to their old school. Just craziness, stay safe everyone!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

No damage last night from the one that was close to us ( about 4 miles away) but lots of damage east of us around the Lawrence and Kansas City areas. Mother Nature is a powerful beast.

This year in a general has been ultra-weird as far as weather goes - everywhere. Stay safe THP.

No damage last night from the one that was close to us ( about 4 miles away) but lots of damage east of us around the Lawrence and Kansas City areas. Mother Nature is a powerful beast.

I'm glad it didn't get closer to you all. We had sirens go off twice a couple weeks ago but it didn't seem too close to us thankfully.

Back